TOM's Collection

TOM

Picture taking has begun as of last night.  Im taking pics of my stuff in groups because at the time I currently don't have anything displayed.  In the Meantime I'll link some pics of things you'll see.

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/showthread.php?t=83844

There has been some things changed.  I have boxes for some of the loose stuff seen.  Those pics were taken when I was moving and packing stuff so you didn't see the full amount of things I had on hand at the time.  I hope those are cool for now or you can take them as "teasers".

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

looks nice Tom

and let us know when u got more pics dude

We both have the same G1ers.  Though I doubt that's all of your collection.  Though I do have a MIB shockwave. :tftongue.  Great collection Bot Hustla

Heh... I have a black Cliffjumper keychain attached to my classroom key. There are these two girls in my year 8 class who like to play with it - they sit up in the front row of the class and swipe my keys when I'm not looking and start transforming it and stuff... each time that happens I have a minor heart attack before quickly swiping the keychain off them with the typical deflated response of, "aww..."  Then there was this incident...

:P

I still have about 5 more pics to take.  I have to take pics of some of my stuff I got today and my TM / PM/ HM's.  I'm missing 2 HM's and  I'll have all masters with their respective Partners.  I need Grand Max & Ranger so if anyone got those for sale holla at me.  & My collection isn't set up.  My stuff is packed I just unpacked and took pics.  Also A reminder My collection is only 6 months old.  I sold all of my stuff last year and started to rebuld in September / October.  So even though it won't be very Large I'll still guarantee oohs & ahhs. :tfgrin  So gimme another couple days of pic taking for you guys.  Also I took no pics of my doubles either.  Not that I have many but its a waste of time.

Archived