Transformers Club Update!!!!!!!!!

Terrorcon0

We have had so many people signing up at the last minute it will

take us the weekend to process all of the memberships and renewals.

So we have decided to extend the membership sign up until 4:30 pm on

Friday as we can still enter them in the database.

Please post on the fourms that we have extended the sign up deadline

until Friday 4:30 central. As long as you sign up by that time you will

get this year's free memebership figure. You can do the membership

renewal or sign up at:

http://transformersclub.com/shop/index.cfm...e&productid=681

Thanks for your support,

Brian

i wonder whos signing up... its not like there has been a great deal of Buzz as people flock to teh lifesaver repaints.... or the phenomenal Botcon service in the past....

Maybe the club has offered yet another Buzclaw repaint that i am not aware of...

i wonder whos signing up... its not like there has been a great deal of Buzz as people flock to teh lifesaver repaints.... or the phenomenal Botcon service in the past....

Maybe the club has offered yet another Buzclaw repaint that i am not aware of...

:tflaugh It could be that all of us "die hards" have just waited until the last minute. Fortunately for them, they can't run some of us off.

oh waitaminute - you mean these are just the same people renewing?

in other words - not necessarily NEW registrants.

sheesh.

I mean no disrespect to the fans who can afford the mag and genuinely enjoy it but -

AM's statement makes the ANOUNCEMENT (with 9 exclamation points no less) seem even more hollow.

Hunter

oh waitaminute - you mean these are just the same people renewing?

in other words - not necessarily NEW registrants.

sheesh.

I mean no disrespect to the fans who can afford the mag and genuinely enjoy it but -

AM's statement makes the ANOUNCEMENT (with 9 exclamation points no less) seem even more hollow.

Hunter

Yeah, because the people who signed up at the veeeeery beginning, back when the club first started, would have had their account expire a month or so ago. I missed the first issue of the club comic, so that tells you how late I signed up originally and my account would have still ran out a few days ago, if I had not renewed it.

my membership runs out on the 15 next month. im gonna renew as i think the club has promise and the service has been good

Just renew in time to get your free figure. :P

Edit: 15th of next month... durrr Yeah, you're in there. :redface

Archived