New Hampshire sightings

bangs_allsith.com

• 3 months later...

So I went on a road trip this weekend and hit TRU in Concord and Manchester...Manchester TRU had, get this, 13 Dark Scorponoks. WTF is up with that? Why was he released again? There's still a ton of em as shelf warmers from a few waves ago. They also had a bunch of Deluxes and Scouts...nothing new really. They're so sad they had only 2 Alts, and they were both Smokescreen in the old packaging.

Manchester Wal Mart had crap.

Hooksett Target had crap. Hookset Wal Mart had crap.

Concord TRU has a bunch of Metroplex's, Concord Wal Mart didnt have much. Tilton and Gilford Wal Marts have Metroplex and some Downshifts and Excellions.  Plymouth Wal Mart has a bunch of Metroplex's and not much else.

Oh, Concord TRU and Target have a bunch of Beastwars stuff too.

Dave

• 10 months later...

Come on lets get NH sightings back up and running. Derry, NH Wal-Mart has Movie Preview protoform Prime and Screamer. I looked liked like the display was just stocked today and they were going kinda fast. I got a protoform Prime.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

Archived