New Hampshire sightings

bangs_allsith.com

• 3 months later...

hi im new the 2 walmarts by me in maine have alot thats where i just pick up my mirage :thumb

• 1 month later...
Guest JetStorm # 1

Spotted & bought collecters edition Optimus prime with removable matrix in Amherst Walmart. A rare find.

post-6-1090083098.jpg

Spotted & bought collecters edition Optimus prime with removable matrix in Amherst Walmart. A rare find.

You mean 20th ann prime?

Not that rare...

• 11 months later...

Heya. I didn't know if anyone here was from NH or MA, but I figured I'd throw this out there anyway.  The Toys R Us has in stock the big Energon 2 pack (Megatron and Optimus), Kicker, Sixshot, AQ, Jetfire, and Alternators Ravage and Shockwave.  I've checked weekly to see if they get Cybertron figures.  As of last week, no mark-downs.  If they lower the price on the E.2-pack, I plan on getting another one so I can open them.    Still deciding whether or not to get Ravage and Shockblast.  I do have Energon Shockblast...

TRU-Cybertron like Whoa.  Supreme Starscream, Megatron, Scourge, and others.  Many Energon figures they haven't had on display are out, too.  The Alternators 2-pack was also there for around $20.  This is the first time I've gone and not seen AT Shockblast and Ravage, though.

• 5 months later...

This isn't for Newington, but I scrolled thru 5 pages of sightings didnt find a general New Hampshire sightings thread, so I figured I'd add to this one.

Concord Wal-Mart currently has 6 CD Red alerts, an Evac, Leobreaker, Mudflap and the normal Scouts and Deluxes you see everywhere. TRU in Concord has a bunch of Snarls, typical scouts, and a crap load of Vector Primes and 3 Shockblasts (doesn't everyone now though?) a few Crumplezones and the other figs ya see everywhere.

A lot of folks were saying they couldnt get a CD Red alert, well, Concord Wal-Mart has plenty. I got mine a couple weeks ago, and mine was the only one, so theyve gotten more in. Happy Hunting!

Dave

• 2 months later...

Again, not for Newington, but my local Gilford NH Wal-Mart had 1, yes, 1 Downshift which I promptly grabbed...and then stood dumbfounded in the aisle that I actually found one in my POS local Wal-Mart. They ususally never get anything new and fresh, they're still stocked full of wave 1 scouts and deluxes and voyagers.  There are a couple Crosswises and Brimstones, and CD Red alerts and Evacs. Mudflap, too. The rest are all wave 1's.

I wasnt even looking for him...I was looking for Lugnutz and Scrapmetal. Gotta check Tilton, Plymouth and Concord Wal-Marts and the Targets in Concord and Hooksett.  TRU in Concord ususally sucks ass though.

Happy Happy Joy Joy! Got me a Downshift!  :clap

Dave

• 3 weeks later...

Didn't see one for NH in general.

I live in the Lakes Region of NH, and there's a few Wal Marts, a Target and a TRU within an hours drive.

Tilton Wal-Mart has Rollbar and Richochet Alts as well as Streaker and Skids, a crap load of the new Cybertron Deluxes packaged with tins and mini-con. And a decent selection of the standard scouts and deluxes. Swindle and Swerve, Crosswise, Brimstone and Thunderblast. Lots of CD Red alerts too.

Gilford Wal Mart's lagging behind...still have the old waves, though they did have a Crosswise and 1 or 2 of the latest Deluxes (I couldnt believe I found a single Downshift there a few weeks ago!) No Alts though.

Plymouth Wal Mart had crap. No Alts at all, and a poor selection of figures in general. They had about 8 Thunderblasts.

Concord Wal Mart? Last time I went they had Tracks and Streaker and Skids Alts, and a few of the latest Cybertrons. Concord Target had Cybertron Lugnutz (only 1 at the time and I grabbed him).

Concord TRU sucks. Still have the old Red Box Alts (Shockblast and Ravage ugg), no new Alts, and they still have Energon stuff (2 packs, and Barricades) and poor selection of Cybertron. Lots of the Deluxe 2 packs and a bunch of $50 Supreme Starscreams (when will they clearance them dammit!)

Dave

Archived