Bob Prupis, and Jim Engle

Also featuring esteemed Japanese TF collector

Fumihiko Akiyama

in his first-ever panel on Japanese TF toys

and Don Figueroa,

talented comic artist.

Plus the other things you've come to expect:

Dealer room, art contest, panel and autograph sessions,

games and contests, exclusive merchandise, and more!

If you haven't been to BotCon® before, this is your last chance

to become a part of history. Don't miss it!

-------------------------------------- ----------------------

I will bring one printed copy of the following for viewing:

a)BotCon 2004 Schedule of events.

b)Registration Form (will have extras for everyone)

c)Hotel, Flight, & ground transportation information

d)Art Contest Rules and Auction Rules

Registration deadline is May 8, 2004

Go to http://Transformers.meetup.com to attend our meetup(Held in NYC), or http://botcon.com to register. Hope to see you all there!!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I saw your artwork there Josh, I wish I could have met you. I was really glad to meet Galvatron1 aka Donnelly. I hope we can do that again sometime.

That was my very first convention, but I assure you it won't be my last. I had a TON of fun and even got a nice haul. I'll be posting pictures that I took soon as well as my current (small) collection as soon as I complete a few things.

Thanks for the shout out, Alpha_Trion, aka Raymond, it was a pleasure meeting you at Botcon likewise. What did you get autographed by Peter Cullen? I got an animation cell of of Orion Pax from the Rhino Video boxed sets signed for a friend, a program signed for another friend, & New's Years prime as well as the very first Takara re-issue prime, both w/ the gen1 style box art, signed for myself(those who know me, know how much I hate the collection style boxes w/ dreamwave art). I gave Peter Cullen a MegaSCF Metallic Version Optimus Prime, with the words "Thanks for the memories, Donnelly Shah" inscribed on the back of the box in Metallic Silver Marker. I hope he likes it!! It was such an honor to meet him, he's such a cool guy!!

I was like right behind you in line, I got an artist proof hard hero Optimus Prime statue signed, I didn't have anything to give him but I shook his hand and told him thanks for the memories. Btw where should I send the evil jetfire and unicron pictures my dad took? It was also great meeting you and a few other people from the boards. Hope to see you at another convention sometime. I know that won't be my last, I had so much fun.

Hey guys would you mind sharing your experiences at Botcon in the general TF discussion area? I made a topic already, just waiting your posts! I know others myself included would love to hear what happened. thanks! :thumb

Peter Cullen's going to be at this year's BotCon?

Oh, how I wish I could have gone. But no money at this time. If I could have, I would have asked him to autograph my MP Prime. Yeah, I know it's a little corny, but the memories it brings back to me from all those saturday morinings sitting in front of the tv, watching Transformers. Truth be told, I've never been to a convention before. Ah, well......there's always next year.

Archived