:: Annoyed :: This time last year....

Raider Magnus

You know I don't know why you keep going back to some deranged notion of the suppression of opinions. No one's threatened anyone's rights to shout out.

'Waaaaah! Waaaaah! Someone get this person a Kleenex â„¢.' isn't voicing an oposing opinion, it's derisive commentary against the person with whose opinion you were disagreeing. If you can't see that, I can't help you.

Whatever, like i said several posts back, moving on now.

My opinion is that you were whining. Sorry. I think the prices are just fine. Otherwise, I just wouldn't buy them. I'll take $40 of each Leader Class, please.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
. I personally don't care all that much for Galvatron (due to the chrome that covers nearly his entire body and will chip most likely)

It's not chromed as such, it's more like the finish on a cellphone. It would take quite a lot of handling for it it become damaged.

Also, a lot of chrome that Takara has used recently doesn't chip as badly as you might think. I once dropped BT Lambor's gun on a pavement whilst I was walking, and not a scratch.

Archived