:: Annoyed :: This time last year....

Raider Magnus

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just saw an Energon Galvatron at a K-B recently..... yeah

and stop being such a cheap bastard :tflaugh

But I don't WANNA pay $80 for both of them. I don't like them THAT much.

I'd drop $40 (or $45) for the pair though.

*sigh*

Part of me wants Prime, cause, well, he's prime and for a long time the fanboys were all salivating about how this Prime is the best thing ever. Part of me Wants to just grab Galvatron. (Why get Megs, if I can't get him discounted...)

You want them or this wouldn't bother you. Me, I dont usually like spending that much either but I wanted them. I bought Megs straight out and put Prime on layaway. that takes some of the edge off, Pay $10 here 20 there.

okay, so which would be better?

Get Optimus?

Get Galvatron?

Galvatron is going to be harder (see more difficult to find on clearance) to get in the long run.

The cybertron line already is selling better then energon or even armada did. They toys dont like look tonka trucks with wacky colors....

Hold that thought.

:tflaugh

So true. :roll

On topic. I'd be one happy camper if I could find both C Prime and Megatron for around 80 bucks together opposed to $80 a piece. At least Prime was worth it this time around. Still have yet to get Galvatron or if all fails Megatron.

I understand your pain. I too am waiting for Prime to be $20 somewhere.

I am not cheap. I purchased one as soon as it came out for the regular price. I just want a second one at $20 so I can have super mode Prime and (evenetually) Wingsaber/Prime both displayed on my Prime Shrine shelf. I like to have each mode displayed for each series: RID Prime, RID super mode Prime, RID Omega Prime (Magnus/Prime), Armada bendy Prime, Armada super mode Prime, Armada final battle Prime (Overload/Jetfire/Prime),  Energon deluxe Prime, Energon super mode Prime, Energon flight mode Prime (Wingsaber/Prime), etc.

Especially Toys Я Us stores. They had Energon Optimus Prime and Energon Megatron (full sized) Two packs for $40 each by February. They had them for a long time too. Heck, last November I could still find the odd one here or there.

I've been waiting for this to happen with the MANY Cybertron Ops and Megs out there. What's the deal? Hurry up out there TЯU!!!!

I here you man and I agree 100% one question for you though how did you flip your Rs backwards?

Archived