I'm undecided about THS Convoy

Rapid Run

I want to get the new THS convoy, but I'm low on mony. I can still get it when it comes out but I'll have no money left if I buy him. I have two options. Should I buy him now or wait? The reason I don't want to wait is because might have popular demand and it might later go higher in price. Opinions are welcomed.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Um there is no american version of the ths convoy...it hasnt even been released yet....for me...I have him preordered from bbts....I want to lock one in incase it sells out or the price goes up with demand.

Um there is no american version of the ths convoy...it hasnt even been released yet....for me...I have him preordered from bbts....I want to lock one in incase it sells out or the price goes up with demand.

My thoughts almost exactly. I also think it looks like a cool figure to have w/ my other Primes, and that is a good reason to buy him.

How long will it be before you get money again? I've spent my last on stuff I've wanted before cause I knew I'd get more money later. Me, the second my Tax return posted to my Checking account, I put $55 in my pay pal account :thumb

I don't have any money, not getting any money any time soon, so I don't care.  :eek

is he the remake of laser prime?

nopers. ths01 is a smaller diecast version of galaxy force convoy.

e2_1_b.JPG

ths02 is the same thing only this ones based off g1 convoy. he'll be released pretty soon.

http://auction1.taobao.com/auction/0/item_...6e9b729ce.jhtml

About 1/2 the size of G1 Prime and super-articulated. I believe it was designed by the same guy who designed the G1 Jetfire figure.

Archived