How do you store/display tech specs?

Hey all.

Last night I purchased a big 3 ring binder and some plastic display sheets to store my huge stack of TF instructions in.  I also got a set of photo storing sheets that holds the Energon and Armada catalogs quite nicely in the binder.  Of course, the trading cards fit in the standard 9 pocket sheets, as well.

But I'm stumped when it comes to my old G1 tech specs.  Anyone have a good idea on how to store or display them in a binder?  Or, just tell me what you do with yours.  If you ask me, they are way to cool to just wrap up in a rubber band and store in a drawer!

Then again, maybe I am just a compulsive addict when it comes to TF stuff!

yeah, i have all my boxes in about 18 54 gallon storage bins, the cards are in asindle lon box (minus there bubbles) and the cards, extra pieces and instruction are in another box. other than my decent into evil box, none are displayed. no room at all.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 years later...

Manuals, catalogs and sticker sheets go into a small drawer on the bottom of my toy cabinet...

RID, Armada, Energon, Cybertron, Encore, Henkei(and their takara/sonokong/moccom counterparts) tech spec cards and stickers go into small 2x2 card album booklets which I recalled from my Magic: The Gathering playing days(I bought new ones, as my original M:TG booklets were stolen out of my bag back in college, making me quit altogether). They're small enough to be stored inside the same drawer. I use 3, one for my Autobots, one for my Decepticons, and the last for my microns, Unicron, Primus and other unalinged TF's

Archived