Trainformers

Lord Atmo

'Trainbots transform and roll out'

'errr... there arren't any train tracks.'

When did Astrotrain need tracks? I don't recall the episode(s), but I know I saw a couple at least of him just chuggin along on dirt, pavement, whatever.

:tfgrin

Reality and physics do not apply in the Transformers universe...

Dave

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Speed-Planet in Cybertron has a mahoosive road network! Why not have train-tracks?

a new astrotrain would be cool. but how can they do better than railracer? at least we can say we have one really good set of train tfs.

I would imagine it is hard to make a storyline about trains.

Apparently, you have not seen the new IDW comic thread.

All I can say is, trains got me into TFs. If it wasn't for my love of trains I never would have amassed the TF collection I have today.

You know Astrotrain is also on the supposed list of TF "Classics" toys

the thing with the trains is that yes, rail racer was awesome, but how about we get some trainformers based on american trains? i'd love to see a trainformer that turns into an SD60 diesel locomotive with a stabdard cab design. or even a locomotive that uses a widenose cab design, hell, i dont care if they make up a locomotive not specific to any type of diesel but just LOOKS like an American diesel

and we havent seen any trainformers that turn into rolling stock yet. a train gestalt would be awesome and so far, only raiden comes to mind. but a new 6-bot gestalt consisting of an american diesel locomotive and 5 american train cars. they could turn into robots, combine to make a big robot, or link to make a train. the idea would be great. ecspecially an auto rock train car that can also hold the many many TF cars. much like ultramagnus did

personally i like train formers but theyve all been Blote. one of my fav g1 characters is astrotrain but his figure is crud. lucky though at  indexa shopping branch here a that went belly up just before it did i out a transformer for £10 thats as big as vecto prime and looks like him a bithe even comes with a sword and gun but is a steam trainformer and has the rocket jet od the back of the cab like astro

i've been into TFs since i was very young, and i've seen all kinds of vehicles used as multiple TF incarnations, but trains are always strayed from! after Rail Racer, the trainformers became distant memories. anyone else want to see more trainformers?

I totally do.  I just got the Rail Racer team.  FYI if you are into the train bots you might want to check out Brave Express Might Gaine.  Not TF's but in a similar spirit and they are made byu Takara. :thumb

I would love to see more trains as well too! I have g1 raiden and rail racer and love them both to death. THe new micromaster trainbots are sweet too! Still have yet to actually find them in a KB, but i just ordered them from their website anyhow back in lat nov early december i think. I think more trains would add some depth to the vehicular line up of the TFs.

Archived