If the post-movie series does well...

My Alt. Mode Sucks

...what'll happen next?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. ...what'll happen next?

• A follow-up TF series/toyline that's back in the hands of American writers/toymakers
    • MORE ANIMEFORMERS! JOY!
    • The revival of TransTech
    • Another G1 rebirth line/show
    • FIND THE MINICONS...AGAIN

All of the next shows should be japan made. Americans have not made a decent cartoon show for many years now. Just look at all the crap that is on kids tv these days.

It's not all "crap". Because a cartoon is foreign-made doesn't mean it's better. When're people gonna realize that?

I did not say all foreign-made cartoons are better at all. But in alot of cases they are. But that was not my point.

My point was, that cartoons made in usa are generally crap these days, as opose to what they were before. They are cheaply made, cheaply and tackely animated, and are all out lame in most cases.

The only usa made toon latly is the new TMNT. Which in the rare cases, it is ALOT better than the original.

(so you understand, this is not a poke at the usa. As uk made cartoons are on the same low level as usa made ones.)

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder if kids are getting sick of the "find them all" formulas, too. BTW Death-Axe, sorry, I didn't get what you meant. I agree that most cartoons in the current day and age are sucktastic...honestly the great US-produced shows were all made in the '80s and '90s, and now that we're in the 2K era, it's as if everything is slipping in quality. Even one of the last great US-created cartoons, The Simpsons, has had a steady downward spiral over the last several years, which is unfortunate.

Archived