If the post-movie series does well...

My Alt. Mode Sucks

...what'll happen next?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. ...what'll happen next?

• A follow-up TF series/toyline that's back in the hands of American writers/toymakers
    • MORE ANIMEFORMERS! JOY!
    • The revival of TransTech
    • Another G1 rebirth line/show
    • FIND THE MINICONS...AGAIN

If you've only got two decent shows, those are a good two to have...

I mean, if you take a look at the properties they've developed for kids and small children, you've got Spongebob, Fairly Odd Parents, Blue's Clues, Dora, Jimmy Neutron, Rugrats, etc etc etc... and then the newer shows like Danny Phantom, Avatar, etc... that's a good track record

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If you've only got two decent shows, those are a good two to have...

I mean, if you take a look at the properties they've developed for kids and small children, you've got Spongebob, Fairly Odd Parents, Blue's Clues, Dora, Jimmy Neutron, Rugrats, etc etc etc... and then the newer shows like Danny Phantom, Avatar, etc... that's a good track record

Omg i'm gonna get flamed for this.... but I still like the original rugrats episodes. :redface

they were filled with real adventure amd Blot, that' why/ when you're six, that Blot leaves an impression on you.

plus I have a little sister who's five years younger than me, so I got stuck watching a lot of stuff that became guilty pleasures.... Let's see...

Sailor Moon(Had a crush on Mars for like.... YEARS)

the first My Little Pony series(Again, focusing on adventuring and exploring and Blot, only with horses, too much usage on the term woman's intuition, and magic stuff)

uh... can't think of anything else right now.

yeah, that'd pretty much do it  :tflaugh

I can't talk though, I watch most of the stuff my kids watch, just because they're my kids and I like to be with them and stuff... I would watch Spongebob on my own, the rest not so much (even though Cosmo rules school).

Saolor Moon I didn't really like. I kinda liked to watch the show for the art, but story-wise...nothing. Didn't attract me. Danny Phantom I DO like, but that's more an action-adventure show then a cartoon. Fairly Odd Parents actually had a lot of very funny scenes, and I enjoyed that as well. But my 2 favorite shows on CN were Dexter's Lab and Samurai Jack.

Fairly Oddparents is one of my mom's favorite shows, for what's worth.

"Philip!!!!"

edit: i've heard that the japanese version of SM is totally awesome... or at least better.

things you'll never see in the US version:

two of the sailor characters introduced later are teh gay lovers

last season or so featured sailor people that were guys before they transformed int othe sailor people.

In other words, trannies.

What will happen is another G1 retread animated in Japan, but written in the US. It'll be much like GI Joe Sigma Six.

Err...call me dutch, but what is "retread"? How should I read that, 'ret-read", "re-tread? And what does it mean?

re-tread

as in re-treading your footsteps and stuff

What will happen is another G1 retread animated in Japan, but written in the US. It'll be much like GI Joe Sigma Six.

Err...call me dutch, but what is "retread"? How should I read that, 'ret-read", "re-tread? And what does it mean?

re-tread

as in re-treading your footsteps and stuff

Ah, OK. I was thinking in the manner of "ret-con". THanks for clearing that up.

*Adds another word to his personal vocabulary*

Archived