Kurosaki Ichigo's Collection

Kurosaki Ichigo

thanks. i've been working hard on my collection, and still am. haha, i never thought about it as bruticus peeing on hotrod, somehow seems appropriate. that bastard got prime killed. anywho, yes that's a ml redskull, and underneath him is mr freeze. you can't really tell, but the 12"jango is holding megatron. :tfgrin

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 years later...

My modest collection. Everything is on the floor right now until I finish saving for some nice shelves that I like. In the past it has been crappy plastic shelves, or something second hand. The next set of shelves will be worthy of holding my collection. Until then, the floor has the honors because I can't stand to keep them boxed up. Not pictured is my complete Invader Zim set, which will stay in boxes cause palisades included a boat load of accessories.

308bakl.jpg

44qwink.jpg

2nrd4xe.jpg

3446qz6.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Yo dancin, TFs, get on da floor!

Nice collection....I have just one bit of advice...GET THEM AWAY FROM THE HEATING VENT!!!!!

Lol! And dont wear boots, have a pets, kids, careless friends or family. Always look down, never walk around without the lights on.........

Hahahaha. Yeah, that's a g2 red slag. He's seen better days, and more accessories! Shoes aren't allowed inside, no pets, or kids, and no one goes in my room so it's all good. Btw, I'm not too concerned with them by the vent since I've got a window unit and it's getting hot here in the south. Trust me, I'm very very careful when it comes to my tfs. Though, the title of this thread will be inaccurate come Wednesday when I post some more pics to update. Megs will be in that day. I also picked up some shelves this past weekend from the 'rents. They got them for free and didn't have any use for them.

A 5 tier plastic shelf that you assemble ($17.88 @ Wal-Mart) will do wonders. Believe me, it did for me. I bought two of 'em, and while it's cramped, it does hold all of my A/E/C trilogy, and BWX Megatron and Primal figures. The only ones that are displaced are my 5 Alternators, and the Millennium Falcon TransFormer, all of which sits on a wooden frame that I wedged behind my TV. It all works, but I'd surely love to have more room so I could really expand on my display. When the movie toys arrive...I'm gonna be screwed. I'll need probably two more units....=\

I too have the no shoes, no pets, no smoking rule. My room is also the absolute cleanest in the house. I barely watch tv in there, and mainly all I do is sleep when I'm in there, so basically it's like having a collection display room with a sleep in unit. lol

Archived