Beast Machines boxed set discounted at Suncoast

My Alt. Mode Sucks

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Odd, all the Suncoast's around here went out of business - I thought the entire chain went under.

Do you still have a Sam Goody? They're the same place.

We only had one that I was aware of near me and it closed almost two years ago.

The Media Play near me also closed (I think it's part of that company as well).

There was a lot of info about how each of them got involved, what their contributions were... but what I especially liked was what Wolfman said about fans wanting to keep re-living their childhood over and over again, rather than try something new or allow a new generation of fans to come in. And then Skir's comment about how maybe Beast Machines wasn't what some older fans wanted, but they've had series since then that might have been something more like what they were looking for.... SUBTLE PWN'D

that might not be a subtle pwn so much as their observations....

edit: also, you're making me want the DVD set more, danmit. i'm broke. :(

There was a lot of info about how each of them got involved, what their contributions were... but what I especially liked was what Wolfman said about fans wanting to keep re-living their childhood over and over again, rather than try something new or allow a new generation of fans to come in. And then Skir's comment about how maybe Beast Machines wasn't what some older fans wanted, but they've had series since then that might have been something more like what they were looking for.... SUBTLE PWN'D

Most Geewun fans I know aren't so crazy about RiD/A/E/C, at least the shows

Most Geewun fans I know aren't so crazy about RiD/A/E/C, at least the shows

maybe it depends on where ya read. i've seen a lot of G1 fans Seaspray over AEC and RID....

Bodycount??

BC is too much in the closet to admit he likes G1, so he don't count.

Bodycount never said he didn't like G1, he just didn't like how G1-fanboyz constantly praised it while poo-pooing everything since.

a distinction that may have become lost after his 500th "G1 IS DEAD YOU F*CKING RETARDS" post.

Archived