Beast Machines boxed set discounted at Suncoast

My Alt. Mode Sucks

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm thinking MH will be "sick" all week because come next Sunday night, at like 6:00 AM, with eyes all bloodshot from watching the series forty eight times, he'll sleep for an hour then go right back to work

well... if it gets here today, it will have been worth it (I got the set for $35). But if it's not here, then that's different.

*wonders if the lack of Madhammer the past three hours is indicative of BM arrival    :tflaugh  *

:schin INDEED

Wow, actually hearing / seeing the music / audio / video properly makes a huge difference..... holy crap :eek

All I will say is: Every TF fan must buy that DVD set so they can watch the interviews with Bob Skir and Marv Wolfman. Watch... and learn. Listen to what they say. Learn and grow.

I love both of those men. Bob Skir is even more my hero than he already was.

(I watched the first DVD tonight -- I need to pace myself.)

Odd, all the Suncoast's around here went out of business - I thought the entire chain went under.

Do you still have a Sam Goody? They're the same place.

well... if it gets here today, it will have been worth it (I got the set for $35). But if it's not here, then that's different.

*wonders if the lack of Madhammer the past three hours is indicative of BM arrival    :tflaugh  *

:schin INDEED

Wow, actually hearing / seeing the music / audio / video properly makes a huge difference..... holy crap :eek

All I will say is: Every TF fan must buy that DVD set so they can watch the interviews with Bob Skir and Marv Wolfman. Watch... and learn. Listen to what they say. Learn and grow.

I love both of those men. Bob Skir is even more my hero than he already was.

(I watched the first DVD tonight -- I need to pace myself.)

*is considering splurging on DVDs if he finds them at Suncoast*

I reaaaally want to hear what Bob Skir has to say.

There was a lot of info about how each of them got involved, what their contributions were... but what I especially liked was what Wolfman said about fans wanting to keep re-living their childhood over and over again, rather than try something new or allow a new generation of fans to come in. And then Skir's comment about how maybe Beast Machines wasn't what some older fans wanted, but they've had series since then that might have been something more like what they were looking for.... SUBTLE PWN'D

Archived