Whos got Primus (Takara) on the way

Jaguaratron

Picked up my Primus on ebay yesterday, should have him in 5-7 days and I am looking forward to getting him, I will also be getting the Hasbro version with the head ;)

Funny thing though, yesterday there were quite a few Primus's for sale while this morning there are hardly any, seems a lot of people are buying them, just wondering how many from this board have one on the way.

Not me. I'm gonna wait till the US version has a thin layer of dust on it and it's $21.87. J/k I want the Uni head so I may just put some money to the side for him when he comes out here.

Not me. I'm gonna wait till the US version has a thin layer of dust on it and it's $21.87. J/k I want the Uni head so I may just put some money to the side for him when he comes out here.

Man of words here, I love the action you take before hand in getting this, Primus. The thoughts of fruits to get a fruit. lol!

:tflaugh

Man of words here, I love the action you take before hand in getting this, Primus. The thoughts of fruits to get a fruit. lol!

:tflaugh

Head now hurts, reading this post has cause unparalelled level Confusion.

Picked up my Primus on ebay yesterday, should have him in 5-7 days and I am

Which is probably quicker than i'll get mine - which was paid a week ago.

Haven't heard a word from the seller.  :tdown

I'm suprised that they are already out.  Those that you guys bought were probably pre-orders.

was released on the 23rd and was in hand, seller was zero-f have bought from him before, prompt and courteous

Archived