G1 Vintage Victory Sabre

Devil Mazinkaiser

hey VL's missles are missing

Really?

Do you know where I could get them now?

Yea they really are...just keep an eye out on eBay I suppose cuz I have never seen them repro'd or sold on any dealer sights.  But have a look around, you nver know what ppl have.

case and point...got sweet knockoff Fort Max guns from Snarl's Homepage.  They are amazing!

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reissue these guys, please.  They would look so fantastic next to Star Convoy!!

i'll buy six of this :tflaugh

but i dont think takara can reissue them after star convoy

You never know could be takaras big reissue of the year like galvatron and predaking

i'll buy six of this :tflaugh

but i dont think takara can reissue them after star convoy

Noriko has a point - Victory Saber was $70 back in '89 so today, it would be about $100.  Victory Sabers price combined with a lack of knowledge about who the character is amongst many probably hurts the reissue chances badly.

Plus the original Star Convoy was a lot rarer than Victory Leo or Star Saber ever were.

As for RM Victory Saber, IMO it's one tenth of the toy for one twentieth of the price, so on that basis it's relatively good value.

Archived