Hasbro Primus Extra Unveiled.

tentagil

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So much controversy over such a little head!  :tftongue

Wow, now I know how you guys get post counts in the thousands!  :roll

Their favorite type of meat must be spam :tflaugh

BTW, if y'all recent additions to this thread are wondering, I posted the head pic on the first page.

The Unicron head IS nice, and i'll try to get it, but:

- I would hardly consider this thing an incentive to buy both GF and Cybertron versions

- this "INITIAL quantaties" thing is really bugging me.  I hope when they say that, it'll mean the same as Microsoft's/Bungie's "Limited Edition Halo 2", which is still hogging up shelf space in stores...

I guess unicron really had it done right -

i mean imgaine in TF:TM if Primus had transformed and beat the living snot out of Unicron - he still woul have ended up killing all his inhabitants.  At least- Unicron's minions were all sent elsewhere.

I guess unicron really had it done right -

i mean imgaine in TF:TM if Primus had transformed and beat the living snot out of Unicron - he still woul have ended up killing all his inhabitants.  At least- Unicron's minions were all sent elsewhere.

:lol This is true.

SDF-1'D

Archived