Hasbro Primus Extra Unveiled.

tentagil

I can't believe people are griping over the head.

Not to set anyone off (and I know I will), but...what's wrong with you people!? You Starscream about how Hasbro doesn't give us the WONDERFUL fan service Takara gives Japanese collectors...then when we get decent homages/fan nods, you gripe gripe gripe about them because they're stupid or "not up to Takara standards". Hey, remember guys like Sharkticon from Energon? Hasbro didn't HAVE to do that, but they wanted some neat, US-exclusive toys in the line, and they were among the best of the Deluxe range. Yet you're willing to fork over a hundred for a toy because of ghey G1-style packaging and because you're that $@!&ing impatient that you just CAN'T wait until mid-summer? And you INSIST on buying TAKARA TAKARA TAKARA in some instances (not saying this for everyone, but...certain...individuals that it applies to) because you can't stand Hasbro, even though without them, we wouldn't have TFs PERIOD?

So proud to be part of this fandom... :roll

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I can't believe people are griping over the head.

Not to set anyone off (and I know I will), but...what's wrong with you people!? You Starscream about how Hasbro doesn't give us the WONDERFUL fan service Takara gives Japanese collectors...then when we get decent homages/fan nods, you gripe gripe gripe about them because they're stupid or "not up to Takara standards". Hey, remember guys like Sharkticon from Energon? Hasbro didn't HAVE to do that, but they wanted some neat, US-exclusive toys in the line, and they were among the best of the Deluxe range. Yet you're willing to fork over a hundred for a toy because of ghey G1-style packaging and because you're that $@!&ing impatient that you just CAN'T wait until mid-summer? And you INSIST on buying TAKARA TAKARA TAKARA in some instances (not saying this for everyone, but...certain...individuals that it applies to) because you can't stand Hasbro, even though without them, we wouldn't have TFs PERIOD?

So proud to be part of this fandom... :roll

I personally agree, but whatever

Freedom of speech wouldn't suck so much if we could just control what everyone says, right?. *Decrees holy war- death to those who hate Hasbro* mheek.gif

I'm honestly happy its not the Noah.  Its in the series for maybe two episodes and thats it.  And honestly its not that cool looking IMHO.  Its a long shaft with a ring at one end and a little gold spike looking thing on the other.  And its bigger then Primus himself, which is jsut ridiculous.

The Unicron Head I like, if it had been Cybertron's moons that would have been cool, but the Noah just doesn't seem worth it to me.  but then I'm looking at Primus not as a Cybertron or Galaxy Force figure but as the TF home world and creator.  I don't care which series he's from, as far as I'm concerend he's part of all of them.

Oh very good point. I was thinking along the same lines for both Primus and Armada Unicron. Neither is really a part of their respective TF lines, but rather a figure that is so essential to TF in general that they are seperate and unique.

I'm honestly happy its not the Noah.  Its in the series for maybe two episodes and thats it.  And honestly its not that cool looking IMHO.  Its a long shaft with a ring at one end and a little gold spike looking thing on the other.  And its bigger then Primus himself, which is jsut ridiculous.

The Unicron Head I like, if it had been Cybertron's moons that would have been cool, but the Noah just doesn't seem worth it to me.  but then I'm looking at Primus not as a Cybertron or Galaxy Force figure but as the TF home world and creator.  I don't care which series he's from, as far as I'm concerend he's part of all of them.

Oh very good point. I was thinking along the same lines for both Primus and Armada Unicron. Neither is really a part of their respective TF lines, but rather a figure that is so essential to TF in general that they are seperate and unique.

If you're into the comics, that is.

How so? I treat Unicron as if he were the same character from TF:TM, and I plan on treating Primus as if he is the Primus and Cybertron, not just another character from TF: Cybertron. I really don't understand how what we were saying relates to the comics, I was just talking about the toys. Can you explain? I must have missed something.

Thanks

How so? I treat Unicron as if he were the same character from TF:TM, and I plan on treating Primus as if he is the Primus and Cybertron, not just another character from TF: Cybertron. I really don't understand how what we were saying relates to the comics, I was just talking about the toys. Can you explain? I must have missed something.

Thanks

Primus is a comic character to me.

Thanks

To an extent, that's the reason I never bought Furman's insistence upon cramming him into every other continuity somehow (sorry, semi-Furman bashing...will quit now). In fact, I had a hard time accepting him as a character in the TF universe, honestly. But I do like the toy a lot, and even if I'm not sold on him being the creator of the characters in every TF universe, I think it's at least nice to have a scale model of Cybertron at last.

Thanks

To an extent, that's the reason I never bought Furman's insistence upon cramming him into every other continuity somehow (sorry, semi-Furman bashing...will quit now). In fact, I had a hard time accepting him as a character in the TF universe, honestly. But I do like the toy a lot, and even if I'm not sold on him being the creator of the characters in every TF universe, I think it's at least nice to have a scale model of Cybertron at last.

Thanks for the info Madhammer, didn't realize Furman created the Primus character.

I agree w/ you Meta Ridley, I am just glad to get a Cybertron. Which from my perspective, just happens to turn into a bigass, kickass robot (who just happens to be the TF god).

Archived