Hasbro Primus Extra Unveiled.

tentagil

I agree.

HBS-02 may have already had the mold created and is also a guaranteed seller. The Dodge Ram is probably a bit too much of a risk at the moment as it is an unknown car in Japan (essentially) coupled with the funny shoulders (which I would suspect are the way they are due to Hasbros demand on building things down to a cost)

I thought they should have replicated the mold details from Laser Prime's shoulders onto those weird shoulder bits - that would have been cooler.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I agree.

HBS-02 may have already had the mold created and is also a guaranteed seller. The Dodge Ram is probably a bit too much of a risk at the moment as it is an unknown car in Japan (essentially) coupled with the funny shoulders (which I would suspect are the way they are due to Hasbros demand on building things down to a cost)

I thought they should have replicated the mold details from Laser Prime's shoulders onto those weird shoulder bits - that would have been cooler.

Yeah, I suspect that there was some funky peice of engineering on the shoulders at one point that was dropped for cost reasons, they are just weird as they are now.

It just looks like people were expecting some extra Transformer to come with Primes, and if you thought that, then I don't know what to say other then you have expectations that are way too high.  I knew it would be something cool and small, and I don't watch Gf or Cybertron so I'm glad it's not some stupid thing from the show, it's Unicron's friggin head! It's awesome.  Some people are too hard to please.  

Starscream Starscream Starscream.  just be happy you are getting something cool.

That might make sense... If Galaxy Force was indeed a stupid show. As it isn't you really don't have much to stand on.

Oh well, I'll be getting Primus some day. If I get Unicron's head I get it and if I don't, I don't. It really doesn't concern me.

Anyway, I'd rather Noah would be released seperately... and transform  :redface

I guess when I'm twenty or so, Hasbro will start releasing things I want.

I'd say don't count on it, but heck, I'm wrong all the time. :tflaugh

But a transforming noah would rock...  Al four space shies, amd maybe little figures of all the humans, or coby's rumble.... :schin

Let's all just agree to disagree. It is a cool accessory for people buying Primus, but, not enough for everyone to change their mind.

Otherwise, I think it's pretty neat. The young collectors will be satisfied with the big cool toy and the Unicron head, while the older collectors will like a toy of THE Primus, and a GREAT homage to G1 Unicron's restorage.

I'm honestly happy its not the Noah.  Its in the series for maybe two episodes and thats it.  And honestly its not that cool looking IMHO.  Its a long shaft with a ring at one end and a little gold spike looking thing on the other.  And its bigger then Primus himself, which is jsut ridiculous.

The Unicron Head I like, if it had been Cybertron's moons that would have been cool, but the Noah just doesn't seem worth it to me.  but then I'm looking at Primus not as a Cybertron or Galaxy Force figure but as the TF home world and creator.  I don't care which series he's from, as far as I'm concerend he's part of all of them.

*likes the Primus figure*

*likes the unicron head*

*likes the cheaper non-import pricetag*

*likes being able to drive up to the store and buy it*

*doesn't feel screwed*

:pfx

That head though is rofflicious.

Archived