Hasbro Primus Extra Unveiled.

tentagil

I've just got to know, because I've seen it several times during the course of this thread... What's a moon MACE?

If you watch Galaxy Force...(and eventually Cybertron)

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «
Primus uses two moons as maces to beat the crap out of a massive starscream

:tflaugh and here I thought it was a typo

BTW this is Cybertron as I remember it

just saying

Same here. I was thinking... "It's moon Base."  :tflaugh

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've just got to know, because I've seen it several times during the course of this thread... What's a moon MACE?

just saying

I agree, and hence my comments about more gray and black and less blue and protrusions. But, I think I can live w/ the TF:Cybertron version.

just saying

Same here. I was thinking... "It's moon Base."  :tflaugh

Not that Cybertron doesn't look to be the size of Manhattan or anything...

but I guess Primus is the same way. I mean, it's not like you would really be able to see building details if it really were the size of a planet (or even a small moon).

While I will admit that Hasbro is definitely trying to cater to the collectors on this one, why wouldn't I be allowed to have an opinion about it? I mean, isn't this what fan boards are for - to express ourselves about our hobby? I like it, I don't like it... whatever.  :roll

I like a lot of things that I see here. However, by stating that I prefer an imported version of a toy because I believe the quality control is better is my perrogative. It's worth the cost to have a better piece, and to have it sooner than later.

*looks at dusty Galaxy Force Starscream, Megalo Convoy, Vector Prime, Soundwave, and 3 Dark repaints on shelf* :thumb

"Make mine Hasbro".... if you like half assed attempts at maximized profits at lowest cost.

<<

>>

*cues the inevitable AutobotMaximal rolling eyes smiley*  :tftongue

It's funny how all the people who have preordered GF Primus are trying to justify paying a lot more by saying this bonus is MEH.  This is friggin sweet, any G1 fan would agree, they are just kicking themselves for not waiting.  lol  Can't wait! 

I'd much rather have a bonus item then a box. 

It's funny how all the people who have preordered GF Primus are trying to justify paying a lot more by saying this bonus is MEH.

I didn't have preordered the GF version, waiting to know the famous "bonus"

so now, I think I can say "MEH"

I waited for nothing...

any G1 fan would agree

but everybody is not a G1 fan...

Since this "extra" will be only in initial US versions and not in European versions at all, I just ordered C-00 Primus from HLJ. It'll cost me 85€ incl. customs & VAT compared to ~60€ that the Hasbro version will cost when it arrives to Scandianavia maybe for next Christmas.

So, since Hasbro gives me nothing, I will give my money to Takara instead thank you very much.

This is a little bit Off-topic but is the gossip true that Cyb Soundwave is missing paint-applications compared to Galaxy Force version ???

Here ya go:

(Galaxy Force)

soundwave30.jpg

(Cybertron)

07.jpg

*wings, head, etc...*

That Soundwave is obsolete, look at the toy fair pics.

I effing love this little extra... I wonder if you couild put it on the Unicron toy...

While I will admit that Hasbro is definitely trying to cater to the collectors on this one, why wouldn't I be allowed to have an opinion about it? I mean, isn't this what fan boards are for - to express ourselves about our hobby? I like it, I don't like it... whatever.  :roll

I like a lot of things that I see here. However, by stating that I prefer an imported version of a toy because I believe the quality control is better is my perrogative. It's worth the cost to have a better piece, and to have it sooner than later.

*looks at dusty Galaxy Force Starscream, Vector Prime, Soundwave, and 3 Dark repaints on shelf*   :thumb

"Make mine Hasbro".... if you like half assed attempts at maximized profits at lowest cost.

<<

>>

*cues the inevitable AutobotMaximal rolling eyes smiley*  :tftongue 

I agree with you; if we weren't supposed to discuss our hobby, these forums would be read-only. I don't think there's anything wrong with critiquing a figure or even (yes) a value-adder like Unicron's head or whatever. I think the real problem is that people post stuff that other people don't want to see.

anyway I'm not buying Primus, but if I were I'd think it was a cool addition. But then in order for me to buy Primus in the first place, I'd have to think he was cool, and I figure that if I thought he was cool, I'd probably think the Unicron head was cool too.

Archived