Hasbro Primus Extra Unveiled.

tentagil

Since this "extra" will be only in initial US versions and not in European versions at all, I just ordered C-00 Primus from HLJ. It'll cost me 85€ incl. customs & VAT compared to ~60€ that the Hasbro version will cost when it arrives to Scandianavia maybe for next Christmas.

So, since Hasbro gives me nothing, I will give my money to Takara instead thank you very much.

This is a little bit Off-topic but is the gossip true that Cyb Soundwave is missing paint-applications compared to Galaxy Force version ???

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Remember guys... this Unicron head is only in the INITIAL shipments. What that really means is this:

I would have to wait an extra 6 months to get a really sweet toy, probably with missing paint apps - *cough* Soundwave *cough* - and by the time it actually gets distributed down to Florida and shows up on a shelf it won't be an 'INITIAL' shipment anymore.

Meh.  :roll

I will just pay the $30 extra now, kthx.  :thumb

Uh, both primus should be the same, so no paint differences.  Just a differenace of boxs and extras.

Should-a, would-a, could-a... I am not willing to take that gamble, sorry.  :tftongue

Every time I choose to pre-order something in the Galaxy Force line, Hasbro proves me right 6 months later with a crappy attempt at cutting corners.

CHEAPEN'D 

Since this "extra" will be only in initial US versions and not in European versions at all, I just ordered C-00 Primus from HLJ. It'll cost me 85€ incl. customs & VAT compared to ~60€ that the Hasbro version will cost when it arrives to Scandianavia maybe for next Christmas.

So, since Hasbro gives me nothing, I will give my money to Takara instead thank you very much.

This is a little bit Off-topic but is the gossip true that Cyb Soundwave is missing paint-applications compared to Galaxy Force version ???

Here ya go:

(Galaxy Force)

soundwave30.jpg

(Cybertron)

07.jpg

*wings, head, etc...*

That's the extra something that's coming with Primus.  Man, that's a let down.  I was hoping for his big gun or his moon maces :tfsad   Though it is interesting to say the least.  Oh well, I may not have to bother waiting for it since I sent out the money for GF Primus yesterday.

Well, considering Unicron ate the moon bases and then his head became a moon, I think it's kinda cool :thumb

That's the extra something that's coming with Primus.  Man, that's a let down.  I was hoping for his big gun or his moon maces :tfsad Though it is interesting to say the least.  Oh well, I may not have to bother waiting for it since I sent out the money for GF Primus yesterday.

Well, considering Unicron ate the moon bases and then his head became a moon, I think it's kinda cool :thumb

TAZZBOT... man why don't you all whine about a freebee?  oh wait, YOU ARE!!!  This is such a fanboy wank suprise that i'm shocked at this attitude.  I was going to skip primus, unitl now.

G1 style box with neato pic of every continuity leader or Fan wet dream Unicron's head floating in Primus' atmosphere............POP!!! *sound of brain exploding*

And dare I mention..... that Unicron head looks more like the show version than Primus looks like Cybertron.

JMO

Primus is way too symetrical and prefectly round. He's really blue and looks like no Cybertron ever shown........even the one on the current show where he comes from.

That's the extra something that's coming with Primus.  Man, that's a let down.  I was hoping for his big gun or his moon maces :tfsad Though it is interesting to say the least.  Oh well, I may not have to bother waiting for it since I sent out the money for GF Primus yesterday.

TAZZBOT... man why don't you all whine about a freebee?  oh wait, YOU ARE!!!  This is such a fanboy wank suprise that i'm shocked at this attitude.  I was going to skip primus, unitl now.

I'd have to agree, but at the same time, I'm not surprised. I mean, when is everyone EVER happy with anything? It's like I've said before. If people are so unhappy with everything that is coming out, why not go get a different hobby? I think it's laughable that people would rather have a box than another toy. :lol Toy>Box

IMO, this thing is cool. I'm with everyone else on the tenticles, but it's still a nice looking piece. As if there was any doubt, I'll be waiting on our US release. Make mine Hasbro.

Archived