Hasbro Primus Extra Unveiled.

tentagil

Remember guys... this Unicron head is only in the INITIAL shipments. What that really means is this:

I would have to wait an extra 6 months to get a really sweet toy, probably with missing paint apps - *cough* Soundwave *cough* - and by the time it actually gets distributed down to Florida and shows up on a shelf it won't be an 'INITIAL' shipment anymore.

Meh.  :roll

I will just pay the $30 extra now, kthx.  :thumb

Or if Club member one could always preorder it. And be in the within the first wave.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Remember guys... this Unicron head is only in the INITIAL shipments. What that really means is this:

I would have to wait an extra 6 months to get a really sweet toy, probably with missing paint apps - *cough* Soundwave *cough* - and by the time it actually gets distributed down to Florida and shows up on a shelf it won't be an 'INITIAL' shipment anymore.

Or if Club member one could always preorder it. And be in the within the first wave.

Exactly.

So, if I am spending the extra money anyways for a club membership, (just for a molded plastic head) then what difference would it make not to pre-order, and use the money for the convienence of having it now?

:tfhuh

That's the extra something that's coming with Primus.  Man, that's a let down.  I was hoping for his big gun or his moon maces :tfsad Though it is interesting to say the least.  Oh well, I may not have to bother waiting for it since I sent out the money for GF Primus yesterday.

It is a lame extra indeed. Especially if it is only included in the initial wave. Now I am really happy I pre-ordered the GF version.

I mean if you pre-ordered your Xbox 360 you would at least get the remote.  :tflaugh

Here, all you get is a plastic Unicron head that does nothing. Granted it looks cool but to have to wait 6 months for that, naah! Besides I would pay so much for Cybetron Primus on shipping that I can get the GF version for only a bit more.

not a bad move on Hasbro's part. so that means there will more than likely be 2 versions of this toy down the road at the very least. That kinda sucks for us completist, but i'm diggin the extra.

Uh, both primus should be the same, so no paint differences.  Just a differenace of boxs and extras.

Uh, both primus should be the same, so no paint differences.  Just a differenace of boxs and extras.

and you wouldnt expect hasbro to skip paint applications on something like the cyber keys and yet they did....

Archived