Hasbro Primus Extra Unveiled.

tentagil

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Truth be told, if the Hasbro version and the Takara version were the same price, this Unicron head wouldn't even be incentive enough for me to go Hasbro, but neither is Takara's box: paintjob, is another story, and I would just look at pics to determine which one looks best.

hasnt it already been decided that for once Hasbro and Takara are releasing the same figure, like exactly the same this time, even on Remy's planet mode gallery of Primus he has a code on the back of the Planet chip, which id have thought was why Hasbro are attempting to better Takara's box art with a fan incentive like this, to be honest its not going to be any interest to a 10 year old kid and neither will the box art from the Takara version, so for once the fans get something, and appropriate its with Cybertron itself.

I`ve been planning to get the Hasbro one for my son any way. So this G1esque bonus item makes me want to make sure he has it. What was the extra piece that the Takara one came with anyway?

Don't have money to order Takara version just for the box art, Hasbro version is fine with me. And getting a bonus Unicron head, I think is a nice addition.

What was the extra piece that the Takara one came with anyway?

A box with pretty pictures.  That's the start and end of it.

Remember guys... this Unicron head is only in the INITIAL shipments. What that really means is this:

I would have to wait an extra 6 months to get a really sweet toy, probably with missing paint apps - *cough* Soundwave *cough* - and by the time it actually gets distributed down to Florida and shows up on a shelf it won't be an 'INITIAL' shipment anymore.

Meh.  :roll

I will just pay the $30 extra now, kthx.  :thumb

Archived