Hasbro Primus Extra Unveiled.

tentagil

Didn't see this posted by anyone else, but the OTFCC has a pic of the Hasbro Primus Extra in its members section.  Here is the post from the site.

The latest news on Cybertron Primus is that the figure will be available

this summer to all stores. You will be able to change him from robot-mode

to battle station-mode to planet-mode, and unlock cool features with the

Cyber Planet Key. In addition, the INITIAL quantities released in the US

will include a bonus 3-inch battle-damaged Unicron head!

Not gonna post pics since they frown on it, but it looks pretty sweet.  Kinda like the Armada Unicron head in color, at least half, the other half is a robotic skull, both horns are cracked and broken, and wireing is spouting out from the neck like tentacles.  Looks pretty damn sweet I think.

Not sure its worth buying an extra Primus if you already preorder the GF one, but definatley adds to the worth of the Hasbro one if you haven't yet.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Damn you, I was just about to post this topic. I had written my post and everything. Oh well, that is what I get for being slow.

I personally think that this is not enough to discourage people from pre-ordering the Takara Primus if they even ever considered getting that version. Also, I am not sure if it is enough to make people buy two versions of Primus like Archer is reported to have said.

It sounds like a nice bonus, but we shall see if people can hold out for the Hasbro version. I know that I am not.

From what the post on the site said its three inches, I'm assuming thats height.  So its a little bigger then Armada Unicron's head.

As for the pic, if someone else wants to post it that their perogative.  The club asks its members not too, so I'm not going to be doing it.

And I figure pics will be popping up elsewhere soon enough.  Think the Club is getting like a week head start on this one.  Looks pretty cool I think, but I preordered the GF one a while back so not sure I'll bother with the Hasbro one.  But won't know till I see it in store.

Archived