Want List

Well, I figured I'd post my want list here because I'd rather my money went to some members here than some bastard on eBay. I'll pay good money (name your price) for these.

Here we go:

G1 C-201 Metalhawk (Complete, and in C8+ condition, although I don't need the box.)

Coby Ramble from the Galaxy Force EX-02 Sonic Convoy set.

Micron Legend MC-13 Hotrod Super Mode

Botcon 2005 Buzzclaw

Japanese Beast Wars C-5 Rattle and D-5 Terrorsaur

(Doesn't matter if it's Hasbro or Takara) Beast Wars Airazor, Blackarachnia, Quickstrike, Scorponok, Transmetal Tarantulus, TM2 Tigerhawk. None of these have to be in box, just in good condition.

Hasbro BW 10th Anniversay Cheetor (particularly), Waspinator, Rhinox, TM Rattrap, Tarantulus, Dinobot.

I think that's it.... :schin

There's a sale on eBay for a Coby Ramble right now:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Transformers-Galaxy-Fo...1QQcmdZViewItem

The seller looks fairly credible. Good luck.

I know you said you would rather your money not go to an eBay bastard, but I just thought I would mention it, in case you have trouble finding someone willing to break up their set.

~X

There's a sale on eBay for a Coby Ramble right now:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Transformers-Galaxy-Fo...1QQcmdZViewItem

The seller looks fairly credible. Good luck.

I know you said you would rather your money not go to an eBay bastard, but I just thought I would mention it, in case you have trouble finding someone willing to break up their set.

~X

I've dealt with the dude on & off eBay and he's reliable.  :thumb

Archived