Which Do You Want On The Movie Soundtrack

Beast Girl

Which Type Of Rock Band Do You Want On The Movie Sound Track?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Which Type Of Rock Band Do You Want On The Movie Sound Track?

• Older and Established Rock Bands (They're the way to go.)
    • Younger and Newer Rock Bands (Those old farts can't compete)
    • I don't care as long as they sound good

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So long as it's heavy metal. The only appropriate music to go along with gigantic, alien robots smashing buildings and shooting at eachother is heavy metal music.

Oh yeah. I wanna rock! ROCK!

And I can't believe someone suggested Marilyn Manson. These are giant alien robots, not giant, alien, satan worshipping, drug addicted robots.

*puts up flame shield*

Main theme- bring back Pantera to do the main song!

Not possible.

Id rather have an actual score than a grabbag of "popular" music like the 80's movie.

The TF:TM soundtrack was a grab bag of Scotti Bros. artists actually. They basically cherry-picked songs for the soundtrack. Weird Al Yankovic said that he was "informed" that they would be using one of his songs for the movie. He was like "oh, okay I guess."

I don't know if they can actually do this but, what if they ASKED several new groups if they would like to do a song, based on the Transformers and see what they would come up with? 

Some of them might actually be inclined to do so.  Like maybe Green Day, the guy formally known to be the lead of Bush, Metallica?  Somebody?

So long as it's heavy metal. The only appropriate music to go along with gigantic, alien robots smashing buildings and shooting at eachother is heavy metal music.

Oh yeah. I wanna rock! ROCK!

And I can't believe someone suggested Marilyn Manson. These are giant alien robots, not giant, alien, satan worshipping, drug addicted robots.

*puts up flame shield*

Lower your shield and surrender and no one gets flamed!:tftongue

decepti-jet- Dude for the the upteenth time, the band that did the main theme was Lion, not White Lion.... do a search for the soundtrack and you shall find that I'm correct!Transformers soundtrack!

*now launching Quantum Flame torpedoes!*

Oh yeah, as long as Weird Al does dare to be stupid again... I'm okay! :thumb

there HAS to be 80s music cause of the fact that they were characters specifically taken from G1. simple fact. Hair Bands would be a very good start and maybe some Judas Priest. Since Transformers are METAL, it would give some irony there.

oh yeah. more like it  judas priest

megs starts blasting humans and priest come in with breaking the law. and at the guitar solo prime comes flying through an explosion wipes megs and cleans house

Archived