tentagil's Collection

tentagil

You need to get Battle Gai , and Guard City.......... I have them myself.

Infact here bid on this

http://cgi.ebay.com/BATTLE-GAIA-transforme...1QQcmdZViewItem

:tfgrin

Evil, actually was already in my watch list:)  Saw your post about having them on one of the forums.  Not sure if it was here or Seibertron.  Either way I'd love to get ahold of that, of course will have to see how bidding goes to see if I can afford him.  Currently buying a house, so money is a bit tighter then normal for me.

Plus not sure I want a version missing parts, alot harder and expensive to replace those peices.  But have to see.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

awsome combiner display wish i had even half of it :(

still whare is Omaga Prime/god fire convoy the most awsome of prime combiners

I've been called many things for what I'm about to say, most of them not good, but I'm not a fan of Prime combiners and really not even a Optimus Prime toy fan.  In fact I only own two Optimus Primes, WST and 20th Anniversary.  To me those two fill my Prime needs.

Limited budget for TFs and a preference for Combiners means that I have to prioritize anyways.  Now if they should ever make a G1 Prime combiner ala the cartoon ep when the Autobots disguised themselves as Menasor I'll grab it, but otherwise I'll probably continue passing.

Actually the entire shelf setup got rearraged when I picked him up.  Omega actually stayed in the same place, but Primus went where I had Megalo Convoy and I moved the WSt smallest down since I though they looked good in front of Primus.

I'm also slowly packing up all my bots since I'll be moving to a house I'm buying in about two months and need to have everything packed up and ready for the big move.

Missing the first three there, out of my limited price range at the moment.

I do have the other two however.  Slamdance has a bit more wear then I'd like on the chrome, but otherwise both are in nice condition.

Also picked up a few bike Transformers lately, need to get them setup and pics though.

img11995nd.jpg

img11962yd.jpg

Archived