tentagil's Collection

tentagil

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Okay got a few small peices recently.  Very small in fact, picked up two offical WST figures, and two KO type figure, although both of hte KO are damn good quality, almsot up to the offical versions minus the stickers on one.  So here are pics for you, and of course one is a combiner, I can't have an update without at least one:)

img10513bx.jpg

WST Hotrod from Takara, and the Jsuttoys WST Snarl both incredible figures considering the size.

img10523sd.jpg

WST Soundwave, Ravage is still in the box since he's so tiny and I'd end up loseing him.

img10532ex.jpg

WST Devastator, now if I can jsut get some decent repro labels he'll be perfect.

• 3 months later...

Well its been several months, but a few new additions.  Picked up a good number of BW figs, I think most showed up in some other pics, but here are all my Maximals together.

img11519jp.jpg

And then as always a new gestalt.  Got Universe Devastator and picked Reissue Sixwing.

img11718yw.jpg

Archived