tentagil's Collection

tentagil

One day I wanna get those RM Seekers. Seeing them all together is cool.

I actually have an extra set.  I have plans to turn them into the three cone heads. 

Rub it in, why don't you.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awsome collection and very intersting mix of bots per shelf :thumb

Yes Lio Kaiser Rocks.  Though mine is unfortunately incomplete and needs some new stickers.

I jsut won an Auction for a complete G1 Raiden and a few of the Japanese minibot combiners as well.  So should have pics of them to add to this shortly.  Just a few more figs and I'll have a complete G1 gestalt collection:)

Aren't you scared to put giant TFs on shelves? I won't do it for fear they may fall off. As a result, Unicron and Scorponok don't go up on the shelves. And Brave Max stands on the floor....

Heh...my Unicron fell off a high shelf one night...nothing like the sound of a big transformer crashing to the floor in the middle of the night to scare the crap out of you. Luckily nothing was broken and parts snapped right back on.

The shelves are a foot deep and the big guys are at the back.  Not really worried about it, only big guy who has ever taken a dive is 20th Prime there, but I've got him in a good stable pose now.

Most of them are really stable, the little guys fall over more often.  Heck they've even stood during the earthquakes we have all the time up here.  GF Soundwave on the other hand fall over if you look at him wrong.

Jsut got one of my Holy Grails in the mail today.  A 99% complete G1 Raiden with almost perfect stickers and no yellowing or paint problems.  He's missing only the green hitch peices, which I don't care all that much about.

Still working on assemblying him.  No instructions so going by pics off various sites, mostly Siebertron.  That site is great for something like this, his galleries give you every possible angle.  And with this guy its  Starscream to assemble if you have no instructions, but so very worth it.

I'll get pics up once I have him all put together.  Also picked up reissue Sixturbo and Sixbuilder from the same guy so I'll have them up as well:)

Archived