tentagil's Collection

tentagil

Figured I'd finally get around to shooting some pics of my collection.  After looking at the pics I think I need to do some work on the displaying them better with posing and such, but here is what I have at the moment.

Fisrt my Cons.

img10355sb.jpg

G1 Shockwave, Demolisher, Reissue Sixshot, Universe Devestator, Noisemaze, Soundwave, A customized Headmaster E-Scorpanok

img10366pd.jpg

Unicron, LOC Skywarp Starscream and Ramjet, RM Thundercracker Starscream and Skywarp, WST Starscream Megatron and Thrust, GF Starscream, Tidal Wave, G1 Scorpanok, and Hardtop

img10370bg.jpg

G1 Devastator, Bruticus Maximus, Predaking, Flame Convoy, Devastator Maximus and  G1 Bruticus

img10383oi.jpg

Menasor, Piranacon, Abominus, Lio Kaiser, God Neptune, Tripredacus, Soundwave Rumble, Frenzy, Ravage, and Buzzsaw

I'll get to my Autobot soonish.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No fillers dude, every 'bot's a good'un!  :thumb

cool concept...nice n clean displayin. especially like predaking and scourge.  :clap

can't wait to see the autobots...

Aubots will be up soon:)

And yeah the Predaking with Flame Convoy is nice.  I swear he was colored as an homage.  The match in shades is just so perfect.

No fillers dude, every 'bot's a good'un!  :thumb

I'm rather selective on what I collect.  If I don't like it I don't buy it.  I'm limited on space and I'd rather spend cash and shelf space on figures I really like rather then trying to have everything.

Mostly I love Gestalts though so those make up the bulk of my collection.

seems all have nice condition!!!!

Everything is complete minus Liokaiser who is missing one of the red missles.  Several of my Gestalts are sporting Reprolables though.  No doubt lowers the value, but i don't collect to make money so doesn't bother me.  They look really nice so its all good:)

And now the Autobots

img10391eu.jpg

E-Landmine, Quick Switch, Blaster, Vector Prime, Armada Perceptor, Skyfall, Ramhorn, Steel Jaw, Binaltech Hound

img10402nj.jpg

C-Landmine, Optimus Prime, E-Omega Supreme, G1 Jet Fire, Custom G1 style Alt Hound, Live Convoy, Sea Spray, Beachcomber, Binaltech Tracks, Punch/Counter Punch

img10413mq.jpg

JRX, Superion, Road Caesar, Energon Saber, Landfill, Superion Maximus

img10427cx.jpg

Defensor, Reissue Landcross, Reissue Sixtrain, Computron, Magnaboss, Sentinel Maximus, Dreadrock, Armorhide

And two last pic of my Big guys and really Little guys.

img10439sd.jpg

G1 Omege Supreme, WST Autobots, Fortress Maximus, Overlord, Metroplex, Megalo Convoy, Sludge, Slag, Snarl, Trypticon

img10444lq.jpg

Jazz, Red alert, Silver Streak, Prime, Prowl, Sideswipe, Bumblebee

And thats everybody I have right now.  Still working on getting a complete monstructor to add to the cons, and I want Raiden to finsh off my G1 Autobot Gestalt groups, plus a few others here and there, but I've got the majority o the bots I want from most of the lines at this point.

One day I wanna get those RM Seekers. Seeing them all together is cool.

Archived