tentagil's Collection

tentagil

• 9 months later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know I had another thread here a year or so back, but the host for those pics is gone and I've moved and my collection has changed a bit, so I figured a new thread is in order. Jsut got done putting up new shelves a few weeks ago. Displaying pretty much every figure I currently own and plan on keeping for awhile. I've got a bunch of others I'm trying to sell but they are in boxes in the closet at the moment.

Anyways on to the pictures:)

First the majority of my Autobots.

IMG_1380.jpg

Now a slightly more broken down setup. Unicron Trilogy and Bws figures. Club Airrazor is in there as well.

IMG_1381.jpg

Combiners from various series, all US G1 are in there. Plus assorted G1, G2, RID, and exclusive type figures that didn't fit other places.

IMG_1382.jpg

Now my Decepticon forces.

IMG_1384.jpg

Again Unicron Trilogy, Club Astrotrain and his minicons look good with all of them. And of course my BW series guys.

IMG_1385.jpg

All my Decepticon combiners. Just missing Monstructor from US G1. And then assorted G1, MPs, G2, and RID again.

IMG_1386.jpg

And last but not least Primus, Fort Max, Unicron, and my classics. Along with a few other things mixed in.

IMG_1383.jpg

I've got room for two more shelves on the wall which I'm sure I'm gonna need soon enough with the movie figures released. But so far the display is up and looks good. So I'm a happy camper. If anyones wants a better pic of any particular figure or wants to know what one is just ask. I don't have much thats super rare, but a few of my figures are somewhat harder to find.

I'll likely be posting updates with an Ebay haul I've got incoming and of course the movie figures. So more pics will be up next week or so.

Makes me wish i hadn't sold my PM Overlord, seeing your's there.

Hmmm, y'know, I have 2 Monstructor sets.....

Gestalt withdrawal is what got me back into collecting. Anyone who's got a real Raiden is tops in my book. It's the only one of my Jp exclusives I can't seem to part with!

Yeah Raiden and Overlord are probably the two I'd keep no matter what. I'd give up Fort Max before Raiden, guy was to hard to get, and way to cool. Plus I got a great deal on him. The guy who sold him to me saw pics of my collection and decided to sell it to me for 250 when he had an offer from someone else for alot more. He figured with my little addiction I'd enjoy it more.

So you have two Monstructor? Complete and would you be willing to part with one for a decent price? I'll need another shelf for my combiners here eventually, but I miss the little guy. Ended up selling the one I had when I got short on cash awhile back. Of course he wasn't complete either, was missing one of the small guns, Bristleback's I think.

I'll be getting picks up later this week of my shiny new Movie toys, and then I've got a little haul from Ebay coming in over the next week or so as well. Including a the finishing touches for a custom Autobot Lio Kaiser I'm working on.

:lol

I guess you forget that I ended up getting your Monstructor set. I also completed it. So I'm happy.

That Classic mirage repaint... do it yourself?

Yep, thats my Dragstrip custom, part one of my eventual Classics Menasor, haven't really had the time or materials to do the rest jsut yet. The Ironhide on that shelf is a custom as well, as is the Cliffjumper and the Skyfire (don't care what the package says thats his name damnit.)

• 2 weeks later...

Finally with some new pics for this thread. Some are mixed in with other stuff so I'll name whats new in the pics.

First two new BW Maximal figures. The Vox created Tigerhawk, and the time traveling Tanuki Heinlad.

IMG_1432.jpg

Next we have G1 Jetfire (yes he's complete including the little hoslter peice) RID Ultra Magnus, and g2 Windebreaker (poor guy got the worst name in TFdom didn't he).

IMG_1433.jpg

Then Botcon Megazarak, loved the mold and the colors are alot better on him then the mainline releases I think.

IMG_1434.jpg

Then my movie figures, both Autobots and Decepticons. I don't plan on getting Megatron, and I might upgrade to the Takara 78 BB, depends if I want to replace him with the 08 version coming out instead. Brawl will probably get replaced by the leader if we get him. Still praying for a Voyager or larger Bonecrusher too. They guy look cute rather then evil at that size.

IMG_1436.jpg

IMG_1437.jpg

And jsut to finish it off two customs of mine. Punch/Counterpunch who will get moved in with classics eventually (need a bigger shelf for all those guys. And Dreadnaught who will be joined with more custom SWTF figures at some point.

IMG_1435.jpg

Archived