Goktimus Prime's Collection

Goktimus Prime

Not too shabby for someone without eBay, eh? ;)

--->> UPDATED! (Jul 2011) <<---

Views of my Transformers room:

the door

View 1

View 2

View 3

View 4

GENERATION 1

1984-series Optimus Prime & Megatron w/ Orion Pax, Protect Ironhide, Emergency Ratchet, Megaplex and MP Megatron

collection2011_06.jpg

1984-series Autobots

collection2011_07.jpg

1984-series Decepticons

collection2011_08.jpg

1985-series Autobots

collection2011_09.jpg

More 1985 Autobots

collection2011_10.jpg

1985-series Decepticons

collection2011_11.jpg

1986-series Autobots

collection2011_12.jpg

More 1986 Autobots

collection2011_13.jpg

1986-series Decepticons

collection2011_18.jpg

1987-series Autobots

collection2011_24.jpg

Image post limited reached. :( So just links from here on...

1987-series Decepticons

More 1987 Transformers

1988-series Autobots

More 1988 Autobots

1988-series Decepticons

1989-series Autobots

1989-series Decepticons

1990-series Transformers

1991-series Transformers

1992-series Transformers

GENERATION 2

1993-94 Autobots

1993-94 Decepticons

1995 Transformers

BEAST WARS/MACHINES

Beast Wars Series 1

Beast Wars Series 2

Beast Wars Series 3

Beast Machines

CAR ROBOT/RiD

Autobots

Predacons & Decepticons

THE UNICRON TRILOGY

Transformers Armada

Energon Autobots

Energon Decepticons

Transformers Cybertron

Cybertron Autobots w/ Animorphs, Universe & Timelines

MASTERPIECE, BINALTECH/ALTERNATORS, KISS PLAY, ALTERNITY & TITANIUM SERIES

Masterpiece

Binaltech & Alternators

More Binaltech & Alternators

Still more Binaltech, KISS Play, Alternity & Titanium Series

ANIMATED

Autobots

Decepticons

"CLASSICSVERSE" (Classics, Henkei, Universe, Generations, United, Reveal The Shield)

Classicsverse Autobots

Classicsverse Autobots & Decepticons

Classicsverse Decepticons

MOVIE

Movie Autobots

More Movie Autobots

Still more Movie Autobots

Movie Decepticons

Still more Movie Decepticons

Even more Movie Decepticons

OTHER STUFF

Robot Masters, "Planet-formers" & Power Core Combiners

Machine Wars w/ Device Label, Disney Label, Mighty Muggs and misc. PVC figurines

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y227/goktimusprime/Transformers/collection%202011/collection2011_47.jpg]Crossovers (not pictured: Marvel Crossovers - they're somewhere else but I CBB'd photographing them :P)

PlaySkool Transformers <--i.e. Transformers that my daughter's allowed to play with :P

DVDs, COMICS & BOOKS

Loose-in-box Armada Hot Shot, MISB Transmetal Optimus Primal

Kids Meal toys (obscured by a TF pinball game, I know ;))

My wardrobe (full of Transformers clothes)

Some carded figures

Transformers growth chart (photobombed!)

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pardon my language but Im gonna reinact my first comment when I saw the first pic, "HOLY Blot!!" That's alot of Transformers! It looks nice too.

Now that I've looked at more pics I have to laugh at two things. One, Meg's rubber ducky and two, you bought Animorphs.

Every time I see a collection like this I realize Im broke. Then again, while you were collecting all the figs I dont have, I was probably buying video games, movies and CDs.

god damn it dude thats frick'n huge. 3 things, optimal optimus needs his shoulders rotated, omega prime needs magnus's weapon to bt fliped upside down and wft is in unicrons hand? but seriousely holly crap thats an awesome collection.

I realize MP Prime is talking to Bumblebee, but why does he look like he's leaning backwards.

Also, in the pick of your Armada Decepticons, it looks like Cyclonus is making an attempt, and succeeding at doing so, to block Starscream from seeing any fame.

ya know, i can't wait to post my collection pics up here again,....maybe i too can get slammed for slight mistransrformations and shelf crowding :thumb sorry dude, my comments weren't a dis so please don;t be offended. its just the price one pays for having a ginormous collection,.....ur bound to slip up every now and then; but ur set up is cool as hell.

you bought Animorphs.

I did no such thing! They were given to me for free! :P

They used to belong to Ben Yee where it decorated a former office space of his, but when he stopped working there, he had to clear out his stuff... he was just about to throw these Animorphs out with the rest of the garbage, but decided to give them to me instead. Always nice to know that I rank slightly higher than a rubbish bin. ;)

sorry dude, my comments weren't a dis so please don;t be offended. its just the price one pays for having a ginormous collection,.....

Acutally, OPOP's backward shoulders thing is an exclusive Australian variant that -- nah, you got me. I just fcuked up. :P

Megatron's duck thanks you all. Quack!! :D

P.S.: As for what's in Unicron's hand - that's a McDonalds Happy Meal Unicron! He's lovin' it.

Archived