fort max? bah! he's tiny! updated with new pics

scubaboy31

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your computer should start up with the sound of Mirage saying

"Can you make me a BIG house with a 4 car garage?"

And you'd say "YES...yes I can"

Something that size, there are all sorts of things you could add into it.  Lights, sounds, guns, platforms..guard towers, search lights.  base to air missiles...maybe a launch tower for rockets and space port?!?!?!?

Head master? 

we are saving the headmaster gimmick for when possibly get round to making skorponok (my mate REALLY want to make that one, but we'll finish this one first!) this project has kinda grown from the urge to see how much detail we can cram in. things like the helipad are now going to become a space port of sorts, hopefully complete with an autobot shuttle, but thats still a way off.

these pics are over a week old now, we have just started to skin the framework, and hopefully we'll have a bit more progress to show within the next few days. ideally we'll be finished for the summer when conventions start up, so we can tour him a bit, and get the fans to see him close up.

i'm building a great big transformer. bloody hell!

Well first off it looks like it`ll be great. I`ve been thinking of building an Alt scale Fort Max for a while but he`ll only be about 3' or 4' tall. If I can pull it off. The cerebros figure will have a Dino Rider figure that will form his head so Cerebros will be about 9" to 11" tall giving Fort Max a 5" tall head. I`m goint to start with the smallest head master and work my way up from there. What kind of wood are you guys using for this? I`m thinking of using either wood or heavy styrene with lots of angles. He`ll have a bunch of poseability but probably won`t be able to use much of it due to his size and weight.

i don't have any free time! this is what i'm doing outside of my full time job! but seeing as i'd probably be making artwork of some other sort, this really isn't  out of the usual for me. it is exausting though!

this is where a fine art degree got me though!

Archived