I WANT YOUR SENTINEL MAXIMUS!

RIKKOMBA

Slightly different head though.

But yeah, gotta figure though, he's a Con exclusive.  Limited run, high demand.  I have no doubt that guy will make his 140 for the two of them.  And He could probably make more.

thanks for the tip on that auction, but that guy also sells an Armada Skywarp for 55$, given that I don't think this 140$ is reliable, I think he's overcharging the prices..

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yeah, and anyway people paid 40$ for it! :-(

They paid $40 when it was first released as acon exclusive because it was a con exclusive.

Hell, look at the ratchet figure from this past years con.  He's a mod of Energon Towline and I've seen him go for over $100 on Ebay.  The price of limited run exclusives is always gonna be insane.  Its a limited collectable.

I wish you luck in your search.

You might check to see if these guys still have any of the figure though.  They tend to take awhile to reply to emails, but once they ship its pretty fast and I've found them dependably over the years.

http://www.toyhell.com/transformers.html

if you read the whole ebay auction though the $140 is for sentinel maximus only. megazarak dont come with it

outrageous

thats outragous really over 3 times the price. they shouldent be allowed. if someone can get me me a good pic of the heads ill do a repaint.

Archived