Backstop

Ultimatetransfan

Found Backstop and Wreckloose in a 2-pack at Walmart, so I figured what the hell.  Basically 2 for the price of one for 2 guys I didn't have.  Wreckloose blows in bot mode, but his komodo-dragonish mode is ok.  But Backstop...  Despite him being a brick... I like him.  I dunno, it was the same with Undermine.  He looks ass in any photo you find, but in your hands... he's just... cool.  Anyone else agree?

I like Backstop.  Sure he's got limited posibility and looks almost comical, but damn he looks cool, in a funky kind of way.  He's a perfect size to just take on the go and you don't have to worry about any body parts coming apart on you or messing up the toy, if for example, you stick him in your pockets.  Very solid toy for the price.

I hated both figures the first time I saw them. I thought there was NO way I was ever going to buy them. Of course the first time I saw them on the shelves I just shrugged and said "ah...what the Powerglide!" So I got them right there and I've had no regrets.

By all means, Backstop SHOULDN'T be cool, but for some reason I just can't seem to explain, I think he is.  :tfhuh

Wreckloose still isn't my favorite, but he's not nearly as bad as I thought he'd be.

Have all three and really like them.

Though I have Wreckloose he's not a huge favorite still fun to pose and fiddle with. His only real issue is the horrible head sculpt and colours. To greens do not contrast together very well.

So far Undermine is by far my favorite Scout in the serries. Outstanding dino mold, fairly articulate bot mold, fantastic colouring and for some reason or other I really like the midevil helmet styled head sculpt. It's something altogether different for a change.

Backstop in any picture is a serious WTF but i have to agree with y'all he's pretty good in person and another one that's just fun to fiddle with. I really like the colours on this mold, and the transformation though simple is unique enough to be fun. The head sculpt though lacking in detail isn't half bad either.

All three are definitely worth the Scout price tag, and are a lot of fun in hand. :thumb

Archived