MattimusPrime

first up prowl:

all i did was paint his hands to give the gloved look

prowl.jpg

second Sunstreaker:

reapainted arms and thighs...just wasnt happy with factory apps

streaker.jpg

Third Bluestreak:

went for g1 accuracy carbon fibered hood gave red eyes painted legs and arms and missle launchersstreak.jpg

last sideswipe:

just swapped upper arms with streaker and placed a launcher on him

swipe.jpg

I did something similar with my Bluestreak, just the black hood and roof though.  Nothing special.  But I may do that mod to Sunstreaker's arms that you did.  It's nice.  Now all I need is to get something that I can paint silver and find a way to apply it to the back of his head.

That has to be a test shot or something because I have the red box Prowl and he even had the blue legs not that it matters since I did the leg mod to make him look even more like Streetwise. I also did the chest mod on Sideswipe. I just think it gives him more of a G1 look.

Archived