• Blurr
    • The Armada kids
    • Kicker
    • The cave kids from BW
    • Daniel

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rad pisses me off to no end, Carlos gives Mexico a bad name (and i happen to like Mexico), Alexis tries too hard to be authoritative and causes everyone else to not have any fun, Billy is the worst bully i have ever seen, and Fred's just a fat lazy ignoramus.

i vote Armada kids. at least Kicker was all for fighting hard!

Meh, I dont care. he's Grimlock, he's cool, the end. Also, technically, Scourge isn't a dragon he's a Wyrm. Dragons by definiton can fly, with wings or magically, as the asian dragons do(however a dragon must have four limbs. A dragon like creature that flys but only has two legs, for example the 'dragons' from Reign of Fire, are called wyverns). A Wyrm has many of the qualities of a dragon but lacks the ability to fly. There fore Scourge is a wyrm.

Errr. No.

Drake: Fly, fire breathing.

Wyvern: No forearms, flys, poisened/spiked/etc tail.

Dragon: Fly, fore arms.

Wyrm: Dragon genus, covers pretty much any of the above and then some...

Everyone on this list rates on my annoyance list. But Wheelie and the cave kids were not featured as prominentely as say Kicker or the Armada kids. And Kicker was just slightly worse than the Armada kids so I voted for him.

And Alpha-Q is indeed based on the Quintessons. That does not nessecarily make him one but he is just as annoying at them. I liked the Transformers having a common enemy but I would haved liked them taking up arms against them.

Would have made for a hell of a storyline indeed.

Alpha-Q's toy was quite bad too. Only has 3 faces.  :wtf

And as was stated earlier (I forgot by whom) the Transformers run on Energon so surely they could find the stuff themselves without the help of a human. If interplanetary travel is possible then the Autobots MUST have had sensors.

Or does anyone think they are like the Kazon (from Star Trek Voyager): able to build huge warp capable starships but do not have the ability to make water.  :wtf

Archived