48 members have voted

1. 1. IRRITATED YET?

• Wheelie
    • Blurr
    • The Armada kids
    • Kicker
    • The cave kids from BW
    • Daniel

I almost went kicker but then i remembered hes just some troubled little rich kid with other issues...daddy loves him to much or not enough?....he needed a shrink and an @$$ kickin ....but those little annoying brats on armada...grrrrrrrrr...wheelie and blurr never annoyed me much...but they were my sisters favorite characters so that could be why

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Going for Kicker. He had no reason to act like he did.

How bout being a teenager...

Normal teenagers kill themselves slowly with drug experimenting, alcohol and cigarettes. Kicker wanted to get himself killed by a Decepticon.

He was being an arse, that is a much better reason. He actually hates himself for being scared like that when he was young and that is why he always gets involved.

What Kicker is trying to do is to either get himself killed or prove his worth to the Transformers both with the same result: he no longer has to hate himself. Meanwhile he covers his self hatred by pretending to hate the Transformers.

I get why the little Blot did not like Transformers and it is an interesting change from the usual human but if he did not like them, then why stick around?

And I agree, if the writers would just be realistic and let a human die, then Kicker would have been dead a long time ago.

He stuck around because he felt that since he lived on Earth he wanted to protect it. If Galvatron was able to control Unicron, after he destroyed Cybertron he would continue to consume the universe. He didn't want to sit back like a little baby and let others handle things for him. Plus he helped find Energon and was able to convince Alpha Q into helping the Autobots.

His voice was annoying as hell in Energon and watching someone get pissed without cursing is just plain weird for a teenager so Kicker is a million times less annoying in Superlink IMO.

the armada kids were awful definatly my second choice....but Kicker!!! you just have to say the word annoying and his whiney voice pops into my head and i feel like i need to use a drill to get it out...DIE KICKER!!!!

Funny coming from someone who directly told me they wanted to make a Kicker costume.  :tftongue

Really I don't know who I'd vote for on that list. Probably the Armada kids because I haven't seen G1 season 3, only the movie. Even then I don't remember the Armada kids well because they just weren't memorable. Except the fat kid and the bad mexican stereotype, Fred and Carlos.

Energon Demolisher and Snowcat were pretty damn annoying too.

Not really, he was just a jumped up quintesson

As for Kicker and the energon, if energon is the transformers fuel, don't you think they'd have developed away to find it on their own

Alpha-Q wasn't a quintission, he was the prince of a dead world, that somehow survieved inside unicron as a ghost. He then crafted a body out of terrorcon remains. He created the other 4 personalties to keep him compeny during his Isolation, essentualy they were his Imagenary friends. He needed Unicron to reconstruct Planet Q

Energon wasn't the main power source in Superlink/Energon, it was just a better alternative, thats like saying we don't need Hydrogin reasearch b/c we already have oil.

X-bob's right...(for once)....but he is right regardless.  Transformers take their Alt. based on something. IE: Scourge's alt. mode is BASED on a Dragon. it isn't a real dragon, because, like Xbob said, it doesn't have organs, skin, or natural characteristics that dragons have.

Archived