• Blurr
    • The Armada kids
    • Kicker
    • The cave kids from BW
    • Daniel

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Going for Kicker. He had no reason to act like he did.

How bout being a teenager...

Normal teenagers kill themselves slowly with drug experimenting, alcohol and cigarettes. Kicker wanted to get himself killed by a Decepticon.

He was being an arse, that is a much better reason. He actually hates himself for being scared like that when he was young and that is why he always gets involved.

What Kicker is trying to do is to either get himself killed or prove his worth to the Transformers both with the same result: he no longer has to hate himself. Meanwhile he covers his self hatred by pretending to hate the Transformers.

I get why the little Blot did not like Transformers and it is an interesting change from the usual human but if he did not like them, then why stick around?

And I agree, if the writers would just be realistic and let a human die, then Kicker would have been dead a long time ago.

He has too stick around b/c he's the only one that can find the energon.

later he was the only one that Alpha-Q would talk too.

Going for Kicker. He had no reason to act like he did.

How bout being a teenager...

So you're saying you're a Transformer-hating kid who brashly rushes into things without thinking and YELLS AT THE TOP OF HIS LUNGS CONSTANTLY? Hmm... :schin

Easily Carlos, and the other Armada kids were so terrible that I have no problem lumping them all together.

And not only were they the worst of all characters, they were the goddamned stars of the show!  With the exception of Kicker, all the other characters were just the supporting cast. 

Armada was a bad series in every regard, but having the focus on these friggin' kids just makes me think Aeon went out of their way to make it as terrible as possible.

Easily Carlos, and the other Armada kids were so terrible that I have no problem lumping them all together.

And not only were they the worst of all characters, they were the goddamned stars of the show!  With the exception of Kicker, all the other characters were just the supporting cast. 

Armada was a bad series in every regard, but having the focus on these friggin' kids just makes me think Aeon went out of their way to make it as terrible as possible.

but it had one of he best scenes ever. i refer to the starscream sacrafise.it really did bring tears to my eyes.

g1 and armada starscreams rock

p.s anyone got it let me know

Oh god, the Armada kids win.  The fat kid, the stupid kid(s) and the mexican idiot. (NOT meant to be racist.)

and the mexican idiot. (NOT meant to be racist.)

but he sure as hell came off as a bad stereotype.

As bad as the other choices were, the Armada kids were the only ones that made me want to throw my TV out the window just to get them to STFU.

So, I vote Armada kids.

Personally I never really found WHeelie, Blurr or Daniel annoying, not saying Daniel didnt whine like a kid but then again he was one.  I'm lucky I never really watched Energon so I cant say how bad Kicker was but the armada kids were soooooooo stupid.  Rad, who names there kid rad, thats something surfers use to say in the 80s.  And Carlos did come off as terrible stereotype, I think the one I hated most was Alexis, god that b*tch was annoying.  Not to mention these kids are well just kids, like middle school, I really cant see there parents saying, "Okay sure go off with these giant metal robots to fight other giant metal robots that could squish you like a bug, be sure and take a sweater"

Archived