• Blurr
    • The Armada kids
    • Kicker
    • The cave kids from BW
    • Daniel

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate kicker with a vengence. 'Look at me, I'm a great fighter, I've got a big sword'. YOUR A MAGGOT WHo WOULD HAVE BEEN CRUSHED A MILLON TIMES OVER IF THE WRITERS WOULD JUST LET A HUMAN GET KILLED!!!!! YOUR NOTHING, NOTHING DO YOU HEAR!!!!!!!!!

Reason No 100 why i don't like Energon

armada i can watch quite happily but energon just made me want to slap who ever at hasbro came up with it whilst putting a grenade in his pocket.  but blur goot the vote(wishes he could vote more than once))

1) kicker was no use he did what the omnicons did but dident have a gun

2) daniel in the g1 movie had a better suit that could do anything

3) all the characters were Blote

4)lost the plot with the giant megs thing

5) totally killed off any intrest in unicron i had

energon ruined it

i think warpath and seaspay shouldv been on the poll. but my vote goes for daniel. that Powerglidein kid. at very least he gets pwned in rebirth.

blurr was just a tool. wheelie was just... well i ignored him like i ignore the dance seen in tftm. and the armada kids i dunno, havent seen armada. the most annoying for me is daniel, warpath and seaspay. we get it seaspay, youre a boat. now stfu.

What, no option for Kicker's Dad. I found either him or Superlink Sprung by far the most obnoxiousand annoying of any given serries. :tfmad Shooting from the hip indeed. :roll

I quite honestly don't see what's so bad about Kicker. I've seen him in both Energon, and Superlink and I personally think his attitude towards the Transformers is welcome change from all the OMFG they're transforming robots hero worship they normally recieve. I haven't seen all of Superlink yet but throughout he serves a lot more purpose then initially thought. Also some of the best comedic moments are between him and Ironhide/Roadbuster. :thumb

Going for Kicker. He had no reason to act like he did.

How bout being a teenager...

Normal teenagers kill themselves slowly with drug experimenting, alcohol and cigarettes. Kicker wanted to get himself killed by a Decepticon.

He was being an arse, that is a much better reason. He actually hates himself for being scared like that when he was young and that is why he always gets involved.

What Kicker is trying to do is to either get himself killed or prove his worth to the Transformers both with the same result: he no longer has to hate himself. Meanwhile he covers his self hatred by pretending to hate the Transformers.

I get why the little Blot did not like Transformers and it is an interesting change from the usual human but if he did not like them, then why stick around?

And I agree, if the writers would just be realistic and let a human die, then Kicker would have been dead a long time ago.

Archived