Seibertron's Alt Ricochet gallery up!

MasterOfPuppets

http://www.seibertron.com/toys/gallery.php...&size=0&start=0

There should be more than enough pictures to satisfy your craving (if you have any for this Alt anyways). Out of the two new repaints, Ricochet definitely looks much nicer. He's actually looking pretty good. The black is nice and glossy, the decals are cleany placed, the paint app quality looks good, not sloppy at all. Only problem is that white nose! What the hell was Hasbro thinking?! It just looks terrible. They could have taken that tiny bit of paint off of anywhere else, this just seriously looks stupid. It'll be fixed pronto when I get one.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'll paint his nose gold to match up

but why did they do that actually?

This one's like.. out and stuff. Just go get it. Then you don't need a pic gallery.

That's like telling people not to look at Remy's beautiful galleries any more. Their poses may not be as good as Remy's but I usually enjoy them. with 136 pics, there is not one angle that is missed. Until this gallery, I never knew what his quote. Also, this confirms that the production bot has that dumb white noes.

Oh yeah, he may be out but I havent seen em on shelf yet.

This one's like.. out and stuff. Just go get it. Then you don't need a pic gallery.

That's like telling people not to look at Remy's beautiful galleries any more. Their poses may not be as good as Remy's but I usually enjoy them. with 136 pics, there is not one angle that is missed. Until this gallery, I never knew what his quote. Also, this confirms that the production bot has that dumb white noes.

Actually, it's not like that at all. I didn't tell anyone that they couldn't look at the pic gallery, since that would be kind of pointless. I was just restating that this figure has been released. People's pics never sell me on a toy. What does? Seeing it in person.

For crying out loud they are complete morons! I thought that the reason the nose had apeared white was due to flash glare. But in fact they just screwed up!?!

Take a breath... Really, don't overdo it. It's a toy. It's a paint application about the size of a crumb.

Actually, it's not like that at all. I didn't tell anyone that they couldn't look at the pic gallery, since that would be kind of pointless. I was just restating that this figure has been released. People's pics never sell me on a toy. What does? Seeing it in person.

So you have to buy a toy before you know if you even like it? Sorry, I can't afford to be that cavalier about my purchases.

So you have to buy a toy before you know if you even like it? Sorry, I can't afford to be that cavalier about my purchases.

I didn't say I have to buy it. I said I like to see it in person. You know how you can like, see through the packages at the store? Yeah, that.

Archived