THE OFFICIAL BAY AREA BBQ HUNTERS THREAD

echophonic

So uuuuuuuuhhhhhh....

Has anyone driven past Brother's lately?

I drove down Divis this weekend and smelled something. Something super numbos. And when I realized where I was I flipped a Starscream and pulled into the parking lot.

Well, the door said closed, no one was there, the lights were out (it was 2 in the afternoon), BUT there was heat and smoke coming out of the chimney.... and super delicious smells.

So, my question to the judge and jury-- WHAT IN THE Powerglide IS GOING ON?!?!?!

I WANT ME SOME RIBBIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UPDATE!!!!!!

Finally came back to the area to drop off a friend and lemme tell you....

BROTHERS IS BACK IN BIDNESS!!!!! .....

.... only, it's not Brother-In-Law's BBQ. Now it's Lilly's BBQ.

Apparently there was some lawsuit over the name brother in law's and they were almost forced to shut down, but they just changed the name and have been back up for a couple months now.

HOT DAMN! Thinking of going there tonight.

well that was a happy ending! eat well!

Archived