Ineffective/uncreative use of kibble?

My Alt. Mode Sucks

I've noticed that a lot of the characters in this line have their chests or heads hidden on the underside of their vehicle mode or in some separate compartment. While I love the new toyline, I feel that most of them just don't exactly apply new or creative methods of incorporating kibble into the design. Sure, we still have tires and jet wings, but I miss the chests being the car hoods and things like that. Sure, Alternators still uses kibble creatively, but Cybertron seems content to hide the robot stuff on the underbelly of the vehicle mode...

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

actually -

A) it was joke

B) i didnt know anything about prime's head sticking out.  I just meant the robot looked like a truck on end... .ie - ALL car kibble and no robot features to speak of.

but hey your right...

I do like a little head in alt mode

But dont you sit there pretending you dont!

Hunter

It would seem that the intent of this new line is to make the best looking Bot mode they can and then focus the vehicle mode around the bot. Well, at least with the alt modes other than the Earth alt modes. The earth Alt modes look realistic and the have good bot mode. I know Hunter will agree with me on Evac.

Evac - is phenomenal

and this mold is really going to SHINE when they repaint/remold it into a darker more monochromatic color scheme!

I mean if Crumplezone deseerves it then HELLL YEAH! Evac deserves it!

the ONLY thing about Evac that is not Great - is the splotchy color in altmode.

Archived