To all who currently have deals pending w/ me...

sent payment

WST Soundwave

WST Red alert

WST Sideswipe

WST Starscream

Micromaster Devastator (opened)

Bendy Magnus

G1 Starscream, Hasbro reissue

Spychanger scourge loose

G1 Spychangers Prime loose

G1 Spychangers Hoist loose

G1 Runabout

G1 Menasor

Chop Shop

G1 Downshift (if complete)

G1 Swoop

skullcruncher

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bump for the purpose of bumping, and to let you all know that I will be sending off all remaining packages tomorrow (Monday).

Thanks for all of your patience...

I will be taking photos and organizing everything else before I sell any more items, and may decide that Ebay is a better route for most of it.  I will post a list here, and Ebay info if I decide to go that route. :thumb

Thanks again to everyone who has dealt with me so far... :wave

Everything is straight now, and all packages should be on the way. :thumb

If you are in the states and don't recieve your stuff by this weekend, and/or you are in Canada and don't get it by NEXT weekend, (CUSTOMS'D...) let me know and I'll see if I might have missed anything.

I've doublechecked my PMs here, posts in this thread, and every confirmation from Paypal, so I'm 99.9% that every order is now accounted for.  If I am mistaken for some reason, I will make sure to make it up to whoever I messed up on... but I don't think there's any need to worry about that. :thumb

Next step is organizing, photographing, and listing every bot I still have.  Once that's done, I'll come up with a list of prices, and post them here in a new, more organized thread.  After that, it's on to the comics and other stuff.

Thanks again!

- Jason

Archived