Time to clear the closet

Okay, time for me to start some major closet cleanout.  Running out of space, and in need of some cash.  So got a little list here of what I need to get rid of.  Pics are available upon request.  If anything piques your interest make me an offer in this thread or PM me.  I'll also have my list of wants for trades at the bottom, mostly hard to find parts though.

All of these are loose with no Accessories unless noted.

G2 Slag - some sticker wear, a little chrome wear, Paint looks good though, tight joints - $5 plus shipping

G2 Grimlock - (Dark Blue version) good chrome, sticker wear, paint look goods - $5 plus shipping

G1 Sludge – Chrome is decent, lots of sticker wear, good paint, loose waist - $5 plus shipping

(Will sell all three for 20 bucks total with Shipping and Insurance)

Several G1 and G2 dinobots junkers for parts. - $15 plus shipping

G1 Devastator - all the bots and the connector pieces, but missing most of the smaller guns and one or two of the drill bits.  Decent over all condition, some small paint wear and a good bit of sticker wear.  Comes with Instructions and bio/tech cards. - $50 plus shipping

G1 Abominus – Has all gestalt parts, and large gun, but missing all small weapons.  Decent overall condition, average sticker wear - $30 plus shipping

G1 Metroplex nearly complete.  Missing Scamper’s arms, top, and gun, and one black gun/arm for Sixgun - $40 plus shipping

Energon Landmine – loose but complete. - $10 plus shipping

WST Optimus - $2 plus shipping

WST Megatron - $2 plus shipping

These guys are all loose but have their keys and such.

Cybertron Red alert - $5 plus shipping

Cybertron Clocker - $5 plus shipping

Cybertron Scattorshot -$5 plus shipping

(Will sell all three for 20 bucks total with Shipping and Insurance)

MP Magnus – He’s been on display for awhile, but comes with everything including the box, all in perfect condition. $80 total with shipping and Insurance

G1 Fortress Maximus body - Little bit of yellowing on chest, otherwise looks good, This is the body only, has small red fist guns, small red arm guns, and is missing pretty much everything else. - $75 plus shipping

RID Optimus Prime -  has everything but the red missles that load into his ladder. - $10 plus shipping

Marvel Legends Galactus complete set - all have been opened and were displayed for a short time.  But I've slipped them back in the bubbles.  Display well either way. - $60 plus shipping 

This what I have on hand, I'll have to look in some boxes for other stuff, so check back for updates in a day or two probably.  Thank you for looking and hope people find something interesting  they want.

Parts/bots I’m looking for:

One red missile/laser for Jaruga

White Arm Ramps for Fortress Maximus

Monstructors Waist peice

WST Soundwave

Which WST Convoy is it?

S1 - Black windows

S2 - Anime

VSX - D.Blue windows

If you've got the Series 1 (black windows) I may be interested Dude!  :thumb

for all the people PMing me about MP Magnus.  He's now on hold for the first person I got a PM from.  If you didn't get a PM from me about him then you weren't first.  Didn't expect to get five PMs overnight about him:)

Sureshot PM has been sent.

Darknarcoleptic PM has been replied to.

Archived