Gestalt Reissues

Bluestreak85

Raiden and Liokaiser are where its at...they've got to be reissued, being as they are the coolest gestalts ever.

The Protectobot moulds *should* be at least as good as the Combaticon moulds - they were released as Guard City alongside the Combatrons as Battle Gaia...and Raiden had a second release too not too long before that, so they can't be that bad. Moulds don't erode if not used...

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Defensor needs a reissue. I wouldn't mind seeing all of them reissued again. Except for Bruticus they've been reissued to death.

I'm with him!! :thumb

i don't think defensor will be getting a reissue, the universe line is getting the micromaster combiner and they're naming it defensor. they're probably releasing that one because they know they can't release the original, too many pieces from the mold missing(just a theory, however, i would like a real defensor). and why would a gestault be a $100? i mean, look at apex prime and all that plastic and he was only $50. there's no way they could get away with charging $100 for devastator or superion. but, i'm with you guys i think it's time we see a reissue gestault box set. they should reissue superion and devastator, look at how much we saw of them in the dw comics. if you didn't know them before, you do now. it would be smart marketing.

Archived