Fan 2 Fan Updates

MasterOfPuppets

Am I the only person who noticed that while THS 02 has an awesome robot mode his vehicle mode is utterly craptastic like robotmasters G1 Convoy???  I'll pass thanks.

:pfx But I never even bother with alt modes anymore, with the robot modes being so good now :luv DAMN 360 cleared out my bank account, I really can't afford this but I want to :(

you have until march, BG

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Am I the only person who noticed that while THS 02 has an awesome robot mode his vehicle mode is utterly craptastic like robotmasters G1 Convoy??? 

yes you are the only one... his vehicle mode rules

Well the fact that his vehicle mode looks like the drunken drug-enduced fit against a rubiks cube doesnt help it very much.

Am I the only person who noticed that while THS 02 has an awesome robot mode his vehicle mode is utterly craptastic like robotmasters G1 Convoy???  I'll pass thanks.

:pfx But I never even bother with alt modes anymore, with the robot modes being so good now :luv DAMN 360 cleared out my bank account, I really can't afford this but I want to :(

you have until march, BG

Sweet! With all the good 360 games coming out later, Ill actually have some money then :yay

The new Primal and Megatron look like crap!

Show accurate perhaps but they really need to get the faces right. The smirk on Megatron is a cool idea but badly executed. Primal looks just odd in Gorilla mode.

THS2 Convoy has very thick lower arms and looks off in vehicle mode. He could have been better in alt mode indeed. But still very cool and I might pick him up.

i had already made up my mind that ths02 was good. but the primal megs set, now im convinced. i will own it. primals bot mode is amazing, and megs pred symbol on the head is was got me.

Archived