RID toy Idea from Last two gen 1 season 1 eps.?

Galvatron1

Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that two RID toys resemble vehicles seen in the last two episodes in Generation 1 season 1??? I am talking about the High tower look-a-like in Plague of Decepticons, and Wedge look-a-like in Heavy Metal War, PLLEEAASSE, let me know if you noticed it too!!

If you're talking about the constructicons then no.

If you're talking about the regular human run vehicles then also no.

There are only so many ways to design a bulldozer, and I seriously doubt that some random animated construction equipment was used to design toys.

weelll then why would they choose to use an ORANGE BULLDOZER that resembles wedge??? I'm mean come on now, how many orange colored bulldozers dozers do you c in real life??? :tflaugh

Lots. Not to mention G1 came years before RID did, so it definately doesn't resemble Wedge.. but the other way around. And dont post spam replies to bump your topics, please. If someone has an answer, they will reply.

weelll then why would they choose to use an ORANGE BULLDOZER that resembles wedge???  I'm mean come on now, how many orange colored bulldozers dozers do you c in real life??? :tflaugh

I saw 3 yesterday at Sam's club

yeah, and I see red semis all the time too.

If you had screencaps, of say, robot modes, then I might be inclined to believe you. But random, nondescript alt-modes of commonly used vehicles in equally common colourschemes that just happen to fit the schemes of later toys...no. Just, no.

'Sides, you could easily say that it's a G2 Bonecrusher :P.

Archived