OTFCC Magazine has Arrived!

Father Time

OTFCC Magazine @ Transfandom

I have recieved the OTFCC Magazine today! It's OK, not great, but satisfying.

Content:

Simon Furman Interview

Dreadwindâ„¢ Ptofile

Smokejumperâ„¢ Prifile

Beast Warsâ„¢: PRIMEVAL DAWN comic

Megaboltâ„¢ profile

Jhiaxusâ„¢ profile

Fan Artwork Gallery I

RetroReview: Generation 2 Go-Bots

The Media Sentinel

Sma;s Club Exclusive Optimus Primeâ„¢ profile

Sunstormâ„¢ profile

Less Than Zero parody

One-Shot 'Bots

Crazy Customazations: "Megawing Galvatron"

Fan Artwork Gallery II

GENISIS Redux

How much did you pay to get a membership and what benefits if any doyou get?

Back when I was looking into joining (Back in December) it was 35.00 plus 5.00 shipping for you free Skywarp PVC. You also got the OTFCC magazine for one year. You would get chances to get fan club only merchandise (which may end up including the Universe comic, rumor). There would also be Fan Club only sales of old exclusives (such as left over Roulettes for 15 dollars). I never join, didn’t care about Skywarp (prefer actual Transformers that transform), and issue 2 of Universe has yet to come out, and only one issue of the magazine has come out. Just never seemed to me for there to be a reason for me to spend 40 dollars. I have no regrets about it, any members out there that has any more info on this; I would much like to hear, as I may yet reconsider.

Archived